Chapter 14

I stared in shock at the doorway as Justin stood there. I know what he just witnessed wasn't what he wanted to see,but unfortunately he did.

"Justin ....can we talk? In my room?" I asked, twisting my hands nervously in my lap. He stiffly noded his head still looking at Dylan with a glare.

I hesitantly stood up and followed Justin to my room. Closing the door behind me, I made my way toward my bed and sat down on the bed, motioning my brother do sit next to me.

"We're dating " I said, looking up at him. The glare he held on his face moments prior had disappeared and was now replaced with a pure solemn look as he stared at the ground.

"I know Jess, mom told me" he turned to look at me "And i was okay with it , well until I saw you sucking his face and his hands all over your body"

"Justin that's what couples do"

" yea , but you're only fifteen Jess " he said, shaking his head,"I don't like seeing you act like that"

"Act like that? I know I went through a phase-"

"Yea a phase caused by a boy Jess" he answered looking in my eye and grabbing my hand " Daniel caused you to act like that after yall broke up. He was your first kiss, he's the one who got you into all this stuff. I can't help but be upset at the thought that the Dylan kid might make you act worse than Daniel did."

"Justin, Dylan has always been my best friend, he wouldn't hurt me like that and if he does, I'll know to handle it better than I did before" i reassured him, squeezing his hand.

I know he wasn't totally convinced, but he nodded anyways for my sake and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in his shoulder.

"I love you big brother " I mumbled.

"I love you too." He pulled back," Now go back to your boyfriend and please don't let me see something like that again for a while Jess" I slightly laughed and nodded goin back to my amazing boyfriend.

******
I walked downstairs to eat dinner with my family. After my talk with Justin, I went back to Dyl who was waiting for me in Justin's room still. I told him about the talk I just had and we simply agreed to keep our affection to a minimum until Justin got used to it.

Walking into the dining room, I found my brother and dad sitting at the table talking while mom stood at the stove cooking dinner. I went and took my seat beside Justin at the dinner table as mom began bringing food to the table.

"Hey Jess" my dad said, looking at me.

"Hey daddy" I smiled, propping my elbows on the table.

"So.. Justin tells me he saw something today" he said,raising his eyebrows at me. I snapped my head to Justin who sat there amused at the situation he put me in with dad. I glared at him before looking back at my dad and nodding.

"Yea he did"

"So that  kid, y'all dating or do you just like sucking his face?" He smirked at me while I sat there shocked at what he just said.

"Of course we're dating dad! And I really like him" I blushed, playing with my fingers.

"Good. I like that kid,he's good for you" he smiled.

He liked him? Wow

"Thanks daddy" I smiled. I really meant a lot that everyone likes my boyfriend. Mom always has and always will. Dad liked him as my friend but now to know that he liked him as my boyfriend too was amazing. And not to mention Justin likes him also which is just the icing on top of the cake.

Mom sat down with us as she got done with putting the supper on the table. After dad said the blessing over our meal we began eating, making conversation with one another.

After dinner, I went upstairs to ale a shower. I got my clothes and was ready to get a much needed shower when my phone rang. I set my clothes on my bed and walked to my dresser where my phone was ringing and smiled when I saw who was calling.

Christian💜

"Hey boo" I said happily into the phone.

"Hey bae! So I was thinking we should have a Chris and Jess day tomorrow" he said, immediately making my smile widen as I said yes, excited about tomorrow.

"Of course I'd want to! I'll come to your house ok?" I asked

"Ok and yea that's good we can just chill there the whole day as we usually do" he chuckled. I laughed and we said our byes before I hung up the phone.

Tomorrow was going to be a great day.

*************************************

Hey y'all!! Thanks so much for 1,000 reads!! It's means a lot to me!! And don't forget to check out Unconditional! It's on my profile!

Vote*

Comment* ( don't be a silent reader lol)

Nikki*