Chapter 4

The next day I was going on my vacation with Dylan, so I decided I would pack. I packed all my new undergarments that I got from Victoria Secret this afternoon, I also packed some crop top shirts and short shorts. I then packed some regular tank tops and shorts to sleep in. Then I packed my laptop, Ipod, Beats, and my chargers for everything. I put my bags by my door so I wouldn't forget them in the morning.

I layed down on my bed and took out my phone. Wow, time flies. It was already 10:37P.M. I started going through my contacts and sent a text to Dylan.

(text convo)

DYLAN- Aye, wats up?

JESS-just got dun packin, wbu?

DYLAN-same, r u excited 4 2morrow?

JESS- Can't wait! :)

DYLAN-cool :), hey, can I ask you something? :(

JESS-of course

DYLAN - if u were in love with someone ...would you..tell them?

What?Does he love someone?

JESS- well..yea ig...I think they'd deserve to kno

DYLAN - yea ...ur right....I think imma tell them..;) u think she'll like me back?

JESS -yea...I think she will...

DYLAN - thx jess! Ur the best!

JESS- So...u gonna tell me who this mystery girl is?;)

Plz say me....

DYLAN- mabe...;)

JESS- TELL ME, TELL ME!!!!! :)

DYLAN- Mabe tom ;)

JESS- u suck :(

DYLAN- yea watever, I gtg, bye :*

JESS- BYE :*

(end of text convo)

I then locked my phone and placed it on my nightstand and layed down on my bed and went to sleep.

**************

The next morning I woke up at 7:53. I had to leave at 11:30, so I decided to take a shower. When I got out of the shower, I went to my closet and decided to wear some white short shorts and a black v-neck that said 'QUEEN' on it in gold lettering. I then walked over to my vanity and put on some simple makeup. I slipped on my gold supras and grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw mom making breakfast.

"Mornin mom" I smiled taking my phone out and sitting at the counter.

"Morning sweetie, are you excited for your trip?" she asked handing me a plate of the delicious food.

"Yup"

"Well good, I know you'll have a good time" she smiled sitting across from me eatin her food.

"Morning" Justin said walking in with only a pair of basketball shorts on.

"Good morning, " I said "Why cant you put on a shirt?" I asked

"Because it takes too long "he started, taking a plate of food and sitting next to me "besides, you don't see me critisising your outfit"

"Touche"

I finished my breakfast, and went upstairs to watch some t.v. It was only 10:30, so I had some time. While I was watching t.v. my eyes fell heavy and soon I was fast asleep.