Justin Bieber's sister

My name is Jessica Taylor, I'm 15, and I live in Stratford, Ontario ,Canada.I have long brown hair, blue eyes, and fairly tan skin. I'm about 5'2" and Im pretty fit, considering I play basketball often.

A couple of years ago, when I was probably 6 years old, my dad got remarried to my new step-mom. My real mom died in a car accident when I was 3, and my dad always tells me I'm just like her. He says i have her looks and i definatly have her personality.I didn't have any siblings so after she died it was just Dad and me for a while.

But then he got remarried to Pattie Mallette and her and my new step-brother moved in with us.I really liked them they we incredibly nice people. I really like them, especially my step-brother Justin Bieber, yes, the Justin Bieber is my new step-brother. He's really fun to hang out with and also his friends, Ryan, Chaz, Alfredo,and Christian.They're always taking care of me and making sure im safe.Im guessing they only did that because I was little, but when I started getting older, they still did it.

We were all really close, and got along really well.Overall I would say they are amazing people to be around.They sometimes are a little overprotective, but I love them for it.