Chapter 13

(Jessica's P.O.V )

"Ow shit!" I woke up and stood up walking to the kitchen to see what was going on in there.

"You okay bro?" Alex asked as he, Dylan and Conlan stood beside the stoves.

"Yea ...I'm good"Dylan said, turning back to whatever they were doing.

I walked in and sat at the counter quietly."Mornin guys " I said.

They all turned their heads to look at me.

"Morning Jess" Conlan smiled, sitting next to me.

"Goooooooooood mornin "Alex said, flipping what looked like a pancake.

"Morning babe" Dyl said, coming over and giving me a kiss on the cheek,before returning back to cooking on the stove.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked.

"Making y'all breakfast" Alex replied, flipping more pancakes.

"Why" I smiled.

"Cause we loooovvve y'all " Conlan smiled, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Yea...ok" I laughed."But thanks "

"You're welcome." Dyl said.

"Ohh...by the way Conlan ...what's going on with you and kaytlyn now?" I asked, facing him.

"Oh"he blushed. " I asked her out and...uh..she said yes" he smiled.

"Omb!" I squealed. "That's so cute!"

"Congrats man" Alex said.

"Yea" Dyl agreed.

"Morning" Rach and kaytlyn chorused.

"Mornin" we all said.

"Alright, it's ready, lets eat" Dyl said, puttin out the pancakes.

*

"See y'all later!" Me and Dyl said as our friends left the house.We all waved goodbye and I closed the door.

"So..." Dylan started, pulling me to the couch with him.Before everyone left, they helped us put all the blankets and pillows back and move the furniture back."What shall we do now? "

"I don't know.What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Kiss you "he said, moving closer to me.

"Then you'll have to catch me first "I said, as I jumped off the couch and run up the stairs.

I opened Justin's room, as I heard Dylan's footsteps coming upstairs. I quickly hurried into the closet and quietly shut the door.His footsteps cane into the room and I remained quiet as he walked around.

"Found you!" He said, openin the closet door.I squealed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, walking out of the room.

He threw me on my bed and climbed on top of me and smiled.

"I love youuuuuuu" he said.

"I love you too Dyl " I smiled at him, kissing him sweetly.He quickly kissed back and held my hips in place. I cupped his face in my hands and wrapped my legs around his torso.The kiss became more passionate and we became so immersed in it that we didn't even hear the footsteps coming into the room.

"What the hell!?" I heard a voice say in the doorway, making me and Dylan spring apart and turn our attention to the door.

There, standing in the doorway,was Justin.And he was fuming.

***********
Vote

Comment

Nikki*