Chapter 8

Dylan and I walked out of the airport terminal hand in hand, over to the baggage claim.We collected our suitcases and walked with his parents out of the airport. We got into his parents car and began driving to mu house. We decided that since his parents were going on a buisness trip in two days that He Would stay at my house from now until they came back which would be in a week.

"Now Dylan, "Sara started, "I don't want to have Pattie call me and tell me that you've been misbehaving"She said, throwing him a pointed look.

"Im fifteen,what would be classified as 'misbehaving? "He said using airquotes.

"Havin sex on her couch" she shrugged. I immediately hid my face in Dylan's shoulder.

"Mom" he sighed "We not gonna have sex"

"I know, but it's just that ..I know how teenagers are and well ..when I was your age,I lost my virginity and I regretted it so much because I didn't truly love the person it happened with.I know you two really love each other, I can see it every time you look at each other. And well, if you two have sex, I know you wont regret it, because you love each other.I'm not sayin that it's fine with me if you two do have sex, but what I am sayin is that I know y'all will take it seriously and not just do it cause you feel like it. You'll do it out of love and be very careful about when it happens and how iy happens. I love you guys and I only want best for you" she smiled. She was totally right about all of that. If we want to have sex we will be careful about it and I know we won't regret it.

"Thanks Sara" I smiled at her.

"Thank mom" Dyl said.

"You're welcome guys."she said then turned around to face the front of the car again.

"We're here"Daneil said turning the car into my driveway.

Dylan and I got out of the car and gathered our stuff from the trunk.We walked over to the window of the car and said goodbye to his parents. I stood on the porch for a few minutes giving Dyl a few more minutes to say goodbye to his parents.

"Bye guys!"he yelled walking up to me. We entered the house and walked up to my room to put our stuff away.He always slept in my room with me whenever he spent the night, so that won't give anything away to the guys.

"Reckon anybody's home?" Dyl asked sittin on my bed.I shrugged and walked over to stand infront of him.

"We probable would have been met with someone by now." I said.

"Well I know something we could,since no ones here" he smirked. I looked at him confused and he pulled me onto his lap, straddling his waist.

"I like this idea" I smirked. I put both my hands on his cheeks, cupping them,and pulled him towards me, kissing his lips.He kissed back, placing his hands on my waist to keep me in place.His tongue licked my bottom lip,asking for an entrance, which I accepted. Our tongues were soon entertwined together. We were in a full on makeout session when we heard a squeal come from the doorway.We pulled apart quickly and looked at the doorway.Relief washed over me when I saw that it was only my mom and not one of the guys.Worry soon returned when I realized that she had just caught me and Dylan making out on my bed, when she had no idea that we're together now. And this certainly wasn't the way I wanted her to find out.

"Hey mom..." I breathed out, standing up.Dyl stood up also and said hi to my mom as well.Then we all just kinda stood there for a second.

"So..."mom started,"I see you guys are back.How was the trip?" She asked.

"Really fun.I had a great time"I smiled.

"Yea, we had an awesome time" Dylan said.

"Thats good."she smiled back at us."So....anything new?" She asked looking between us.I looked up at Dylan and he noded at me, telling me to tell her.