Oh no

Storm clouds emerged from the dark murky sky, casting a deathly shadow over bikini bottom.

spongebob was found passed out on the floor holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and his hand down his pants 😣 his spongebob squarepants. He was then brought to court and charged for a life sentence in prison except it's actually a life sentence and not a pathetic 14 years. He's gonna be in prison until he dies, but sponges can't die so ....

Spongebob has only been in prison for 3 years and it's already taken a toll on him. He often scratches into the walls of his cell and draws his dead friends using the marks. No one ever visits him. Untill today.

Spongebob rocked back and forth in the corner of his rancid prison cell until a chirpy southern accent broke the silence.

"Howdy, spongebob!" Sandy presented herself at the front of spongebobs cell with her hands behind her back and an unusual smile across her face. "Oh, hey Sandy." He sounded like a 40 year old smoker.
"Hey um... what's that smell. Holy cow 🤢."  The squirrel gagged, holding back a waterfall of puke.

"Oh right... they don't let me go to the bathroom because I try to escape.... You're smelling my shit corner." He pointed to the opposite corner from where he was sitting. Heat radiated from the monstrous pile of shit and flies feasted and over took the area. It smelt like that one bitches breathe when she leans over you and talks to her friend on the other side.

"Oh, oh my." Sandy cheeks proceeded to puke all over the cell bars and onto some parts of her clothes and the interior of the cell. "SANDY WTF YOU FURRY BITCH." Spongebob screamed while covering his long ass nose to avoid the scent.

"I-I'm sorry I just-." She pukes again.

"SANDY I SWEAR TO GOD THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING."

"I- ... IM DISGUSTING?! YOU HAVE A PILE OF SHIT IN THE SAME PLACE YOU SLEEP! HOW DO YOU EVEN SHIT YOU'RE A SPONGE."

"STOP BULLYING ME! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN VISITING ME FOR?!"

Sandy wipes the sick from her mouth and rubs it off her hand onto a nearby wall. "Right let's get to the point." She exhaled slowly and looked around. "Im gonna break you out of here spongebob."