Sandy ass cheeks has a great plan

"Wait you're breaking me out?!" Spongebob stood up and raced happily to the cell door, grasping the bars. "Yes but be quite ya dumb sponge bitch." She said in annoyance. She is the gaslight, gatekeep and the girlboss. Sandy pulled out a fucking lightsaber and sliced the cell door clean off. "Come on spongebob we have work to do."

The both slowmo ran out of the prison like the baddies they are but spongebob slipped in the sick at some point but dont worry he eventually catched up and they made it out the prison. " why did you break me out? I'm literally a registered murder and cannibal I think.. wait no I'm not I'm a sponge-." Spongebob gave a puzzled expression and scratched his head.

"Im glad you asked," Sandy pulled out vape and pressed it against her helmet and pretended to exhale. "Ever since you ate mr krabs, plankton has become stronger. He found the secret ingredient that you smeared shit all over and managed to decoded it, he knows the secret ingredient." She looked to the side dramatically " but he isn't using it to create the best burgers that bikini bottom has ever seen, he's created a drug ring and laced all the drugs with the secret ingredient to make them even more addictive."

Spongebob became concerned "Oh geepers-."

"But it gets even worse, especially for you." The squirrel interrupted.

"W-what do you mean Sandy?."

"...." Sandy gave spongebob a stern look. "He has Gary."