Awh fuck

"SaNdYyYyYy." An omnibus voice echoed down onto the squirrel immediately stopping her celebration. "H-HUH?! WHOS THERE?! I HAVE A GUN." She said in a threatening tone while pulling a shotgun out of her ass crack, frantically looking around for the source of the sudden voice. She was locked and loaded.

"Oml calm down you dramatic bitch, it's me spongebob. I'm not dead." Sandy slowly put down her gun, a frown across her face. "Ohhh :(."

"What aren't you happy?"

"I mean yeah?? I dunno dude you can get annoying sometimes, your laugh makes me wanna non breathe."

".....oh"

"Yeahhhh 😬... so what is it you want? And how aren't you dead."

"Oh right." Spongebob cleared his throat and wipes away a tear cuz he definitely wasn't crying. "You need to jump off Sandy, it will teleport you back to bikini bottom." Sandy stood there in disbelief, her hands on her hips "now hold on a minute!" She snarled in her thick Texan accent "how do I know this isn't a trick?"

"W-what?"

"DONT PLAY DUMB SPONGEBITCH!"

"For fuck sake Sandy, just go."

Sandy took a deep breathe and closed her eyes, should she really trust him after he caught her celebrating his demise? Is it all a trick? She exhaled, eyes slowly opening back up. ".... Ew I have shit on my helmet wtf-"