Part 1

(I'm doing Bakugou again because I don't know who else to do. But if you want another person, just ask. Also most of this will be historical and some will be just what I came up with. Anyway, enjoy.)

Third Person

     In the kingdom, Nirvana(not the band), there is a ruler, a man. And his right hand, his wife, or mistress. They rule until the ruler dies, then his son and his wife, or mistress. And this has gone on for centuries. And will.
     But anyway, to the story. You are a citizen of this fine kingdom. And sister of the next in line. And soon enough you will be married off, but not yet. That's later.

     "Mina..." you called for your lady. A lady(name I made up(I forgot the actual name), purpose is historical) is a daughter of a Lord or someone of high status that is chosen to help the princess. They are chosen at a young age when the princess is young. You know, help with dressing and make-up and hair.
     "Yes?" She sang. Mina had slightly pinker skin than any other person. Her rosy blonde curls framed her face in an artistic way. And she is your best friend. You had another friend, a butler, Hitoshi(Shinso).
     "What are we doing today, again?" You asked.
     "Y/n, you are scheduled to study, have a dance lesson. Have dinner, and then head to bed. You're almost done!" She said cheerfully.
     "Oh, yeah. Like everyday." You laughed, she laughed in response.

     During the dance lesson, your instructor, Hizashi Yamada(Present Mic) caught you starring off. "What's the matter, your highness?"
     "Hm? Oh, nothing," you smiled. "Just tired, is all."
     He nodded. "Might as well cut the lessons off early, I suppose." You bowed and went off for dinner.

     You arrived at the eating area to consume. You didn't wait long.
      Your butler appeared. He came on a few years ago, when he was thirteen. You were also thirteen at the time. Now you two were seventeen. Hitoshi set your plate in front of you.
     About halfway through your meal, you received a message. Your parents wanted to talk to you.

     You made your way to the throne room. Your parents sat elegantly in their almost too tall thrones. Your beautiful mother, her expression as plain as a board, watching your every move. While your father looked very intimidating.
     "You are to be wed in one week, he will be arriving tomorrow." Your father said in a too emotionless tone.
      You could've fainted.