Part 2

Third Person

     "Mina!" You said with a shaky voice.
     "What? What is it?" She asked, noticing the shake.
     "Uh-um." You stuttered in your room.
     "Calm down, and tell me," she sat you down on your bed.
     "I'm to be wed in one week." You said with high anxiety.
     "Whaaat?! Really?! Wait- is it an alliance? Like your sister, princess Momo?"(I made her your sister, just wait till you see who she married).
     "That's what the King and queen told me..." you sighed. "But we shall look at the bright side. I'll be helping my kingdom. Nirvana."
     "Right. When will he be arriving?"
     "Tomorrow. Let's hope he has a friend." You nudged Mina playfully.
     "Possibly two, you know, for Hitoshi." You both giggled. "Wait- tomorrow?? We have to pick out an outfit. What shall you wear? Oh my goo-" Mina was cut off.
     "There's already an outfit, the one for all alliances." You smiled.

     After a bit of more chatting, you went to bed.

The next day...

     "Mina. Mina!" You whispered yelled.
     "What? What?!" She also whispered yelled.
     "Don't leave me. Remember, I can't see." You had a beautiful white dress on, a little long in your opinion. And white shoes, with a white cloth covering your face. All the white was to show your virtue and purity. The cloth over your face was to hide your face and for you not to see your groom's face. So that neither of you change your mind(this is historic, but I added the thickness to add some comedy, and that's why the vail exists).
     "Okay, okay. Why do you even have to wear this." You made a face under the cloth. Mina could sense the face. "Don't do a face, I know, I know. But I think it's stupid." She hmph.
     The two of you waited by the stairs leading to the thrones. Then a trumpet orchestra played then:
     "Welcome, Prime Bakugou, known as The Prince of Dragons." A voice of a background character said.
     You couldn't see a thing, but Mina could. "Okay, okay. Which one is your Prince because they are all fine. Especially the red-head." You could hear the smirk.(I like KiriMina, Okay?)
     "What are the other ones?" You asked.
     "There are two others, they are blondes. One of them had a bit of a darker shade of blonde. And the other one is very fine. But the red-head... no one can beat."
     "He does have friends," you smiled.
     "Good day, Prince Bakugou." The King said.
     "They all bowed their heads, but put them up quickly." Mina described.
     "As you know, you are here to wed."-"The lighter blonde rolled his eyes and the red-head nudged him.(Mina)"-"My daughter"-"he held his hand out to you(Mina)"-"the one in white, is the one you'll be marrying."-"Now your Father smiled.(Mina)"
      "What's that thing on her face?" A loud voice said. Mina laughed.
     "The lighter blonde said that," she whispered in your ear.
     "Prince Bakugou, that is an important part of our culture. It is so you, nor her, don't see each other's faces. So you won't change your mind."
     You know knew which one the Prince was, from Mina's description. And you could tell Mina was happy.