Part 8

"What?!?!" Exclaimed Mina.
     "Shh, shh. And yes." You said way more calmly than Mina.
     "He really promised that? Like, actually?"
     "Yes," you smiled.
"So... my tips worked after all. I'm a genius," she did a slight hair-flip.
You laughed a little.

The next day...(btw I forgot how many days it has been since he's arrived, so I'm guessing this is like the third or fourth day. But I'm going with third.)

"Hello, your- Bakugou," you corrected yourself while curtsying.
"Hello," you couldn't see, but he bowed too. "Are you ready to see the beast?"
"Yes!" You clears your throat, "yes."
"Alright then," you heard the smile in his voice.
He took your hand, and guided you somewhere. His Hans was warm, and a bit sweaty, but you didn't mind. After a few steps, and a turn, you heard Mina gasp.
"I'll be over here so you can look at him," Katsuki gently said.
You slowly lifted the veil. When it was off, you saw a forty- no, fifty foot tall creature. Bigger than a house. His scales were the color of lava, and when he bent down you saw his eyes. The eyes were like a newborn fire, bright and chaotic; but yet also calm and gentle. When he let out a breath through his big nostrils, it felt like a nice warm breeze of a summer's day on your face.
Your face lit up. Ecstatic to see what you only read about in books, with your very eyes.
"And this is one of the smaller ones, your highness," a blonde told you.
When you saw him, you quickly covered up your face again.
"Oh, I apologize. I'm not Bakugou. My name is Denki Kaminari. Bakugou is behind that wall, so you could see the dragon."
You lifted it up again, and saw that Mina was nodding, to say that it was true.
He, Kaminari, was smiling at you.
You looked back at the dragon, and reached. Looking at Kaminari, asking for permission, he nodded. Giving it to you.
When you touched the dragon's muzzle, the scales were stiff and smooth. Curving inward at the sides. The shape of drops of water, sharp at the tip. All in nice meet rows, yet also like they were placed randomly.
"You said that this was a smaller one?" You asked.
"Yes, since he is younger, he hasn't completely grown into his full size quite yet." He explained.
"How old is he?"
"Eighteen years old. His other form is fully grown, though."
"O-other form?"
"Oh, yes. Show her, Kirishima."
You felt the scales disappear and now you were touching a red-head's nose. You pulled away quickly, flustered. He laughed, and scratched the back of his head.
Wait... this is the one Mina likes. He is attractive... you thought to yourself.
"Alright, Bakugou, come back!" Kaminari called for him while he put the veil back over your face.

(I'm so sorry that this took so long!! I've become extremely distracted with other things. I will try my best to write more. For some reason I became un-attracted to Bakugou for a bit. Then I watched more of the show and became attracted again. Again, I apologize! Please forgive me!)