Part 4

Third Person

     You went back to your room when it was time for dinner. This is because you couldn't eat with that... cloth. So you ate in your room. Mina ate with you.

After dinner...

     "Hitoshi, please?" Mina asked with eagerness. Hitoshi served everyone dinner, and there was an interesting conversation held during supper. Mina was asking him to tell the tales.
     "Alright, fine," he nodded.

Shinso POV

     The Prince was set at the apposite end from the King, who sat at the head of the table. Y/n's siblings, at least some of them, were sat at either side. Along with the Prince's comrades. Two of them. A red-head, and another blonde.
     I set a plate down in front of everyone and stood against the wall, like I did for every meal.
     "So, Prince Bakugou, are you anxious about viewing your bride's face? I'm sure you'll be disappointed." One of Y/n's snotty sisters said.(This is not a character from the show. Just a turd I made up.)
     "Why would that be?" He asked. Anger rising. I could tell, or possibly that is just how he always is. I wouldn't know.
     "Well, because her face... well, isn't the nicest." She laughed, along with her other siblings, except for a few. The Prince, well.... Me and the other blonde made eye-contact for a few seconds. I looked away.
     "Well, if her face is anything like yours, I'd surely be disappointed." I held in a laugh. Surely he wouldn't be disappointed. They looked almost nothing alike.
     The red-head looked ashamed. He said something under his breath to the Prince. The Prince said something back. The other blonde joined their secret short conversation.

Third Person

     "Really?! Y/n, he defended your honor!!" Mina said really loudly.
     "Okay, okay, surely he was merely joking, Margret is beautiful." You said. Mina snorted.