Part 7

"You think I'm artistic?!" Bakugou yelled.
     "It was just a suggestion. Maybe just try." Kaminari said.
     "I can't write for sh!t!"
     "Who said you had to write it?" Asked Kirishima.
     "No. If my Mother would to find out, I'd be dead. No."
     "Fine, alright. Then what should you do? You barely know her, how are you supposed to impress her? Let alone make her like you." Kirishima said.
     The boys had no idea what to do. As obvious as it seems, but it's true. But they had to find a way. Again, I'm being repetitive. But this is a life or death situation. Then, they found out what to do.
     "Just be nice to her. Always be nice to her. Even after marriage," Kirishima is a genius.
     "I have been!"
     "Try harder."
     So they put this plan in action.

     You and him had tea, again. In the garden. You did what you did last time. Sipped the tea under the cloth. But Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari joined you two. But Mina stood behind you, and they stood behind Bakugou.
     "So..." Bakugou began, clueless on what to say.
     The three: Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari, realized how painful this was to watch.
     "Your Highness, shall we prepare for dinner?" Mina asked you. You nodded.

     "Wow! You need my help," Mina laughed when you two made it to your quarters.
     "I know, I know. Please help me?" You pleaded.
     She sighed. "Of course." She smiled.

     The next time you two, Bakugou and you, would meet, it'll be more graceful. Hopefully.

The next day

     "Have you ever seen a dragon?" You asked him.
     "I live with them," he answered.
     "Are they as huge as I've heard?" You got some tips from Mina on how to "socialize".
     "Probably. They're about the half size of this castle." The castle was huge.
     "Wow..." you imagined it.
     "Would you like to see one?" He asked.
     You gasped a bit, then nodded.
     "Alright, how about tomorrow?"
     "Really?" You asked excitedly.
     "Yes," he smiled.
     You nodded.

(Sorry this is going slow. I've had a bit of a writers block for this. But I will try to make this better, see ya.)