Part 6

A brunch, the next day. With Bakugou, the King, the queen, and you. You four chatted. Well, Bakugou and the King did most of the talking.

     Meanwhile, Kirishima was talking to Mina.
     "What does the Princess like? Bakugou would like to know. Wants to make a good impression," Kirishima walked and talked.
     "Oh, well, let me think," and she thought. "She loves animals. She like sunsets and sunrises. She likes pretty things. Exotic flowers, every time the King ships in new flowers she gets excited." Mina smiled.
     "So pretty things," Kirishima nodded.
     "But she likes it when the flowers are in the ground. You know, planted," she nudged him.
     "I know, planted."
     They chatted more. The princess likes food, good food. Like any other person.

     Kirishima reportes back to Bakugou at the end of the day.
     "Possibly take her to see a sunset?" Kaminari suggested.
     "She can't see through that thing, dumb@ss," Bakugou rolled his eyes.
     "Well I don't know." Kaminari gave up.
     "Perhaps a window date? With some mini sandwiches and wine," Kirishima painted a picture. "You two sitting on your balconies and watching the same thing."
     "That's stupid. How about I just take that d@mn thing off and just watch it with her?" You know who said that.
     "You can't interlope on her culture. Definitely won't be a good impression." Kirishima said.
     Bakugou grunted.
     "Actually, I heard that she hates that thing. Wishes she could burn it. It's hot and uncomfortable." Kaminari said.
     "Where in the world did you hear that?" The other two said in unison.
     "I've talked to people too," Kaminari blushed.
     "You've met a girl? Is she sane?" Kirishima joked.
     "Nope... not a girl."
     "It's a guy." Bakugou stated.
     "We'll discuss this later. Anyway, let's help our Prince in pleasing a Lady. We need to figure out everything. She also likes food. But she can't eat with you because she might stain that horrid thing."
     "Well what am I supposed to do?! Nothing we come up with seems to work!" Bakugou thundered.
     "Perhaps poems?" Kaminari shrugged.