Prom

After months of no more drama, prom night arrived. Hilda and Tyrone went in their own car. Zara, Dylan, and Janay went together as their old trio, plus their dates. Dylan did end up going with Emmet, Janay and Kane officially got back together, but Zara did not have a date. Ivory and Poppy went together without dates. They all met up in the parking lot. Hilda: "Hey, Zara." Zara: "Hi. Oh my gosh, Hilda, you look stunning! I wish I had a date." Hilda: "Hey. Date or not, you're still stunning as ever." Ivory: "Poppy and I don't have dates either! Welcome to the club!" They all laughed and went in the building.

They all shared a table together. They all were talking, laughing, and having the best time. When the DJ played a slow song everybody went to dance with their dates, leaving Zara, Ivory, and Poppy alone at the table. That was until a very handsome boy approached Zara and said, "Hi. I'm Chance. I'm a senior. I didn't bring a date, but I know you dated that loser in my grade, Callan. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and I always thought you were beautiful and deserved better." Zara: "Aww, thanks. I'm Zara if you didn't know." Chance: "Nice to finally meet you...if you don't have a date either, would you want to dance with me?" Zara: "I'd love to. Let's go!" Poppy: "Well that just leaves us then. Let's go dance." Just as they were about to go dance, a beautiful girl approached Ivory and said, "Hello. I'm Janice. I heard so much about you, you look beautiful." Ivory started blushing. Ivory: "Wow, I could say the same about you!" Janice: "Well, let's go dance, shall we?" Ivory took her hand. Poppy: "Um what about me?" Ivory: "I'll catch you later." Poppy: "Okay then..." Before long, a guy named Dwayne approached her. Poppy: "Oh my gosh, you're the one that beat Callan in a fight." Dwayne: "You're the one who slapped Zara Bennington." Poppy: "Oh, yeah. Haha. We're cool now." Dwayne: "That's good. So do you want to dance? Or?" Poppy: "Pff. Why not, right?"

After prom was over, everyone went home with their dates, including those who met their dates at prom. That night when Tyrone pulled into Hilda's driveway, he said, "Thank you for coming with me tonight." Hilda: "Well of course, I would." Tyrone: "I don't know, because I haven't done what I should've a long time ago." Hilda: "What do you mean?" Tyrone: "Well, let's just say, before you go, I do have one thing to say." Hilda: "What's that?" Tyrone: "I like you, Hilda Cormier. I've liked you since the first day of school, and I know you like me too. So I would love to become official. Will you go out with me?" Hilda hadn't smiled so big since before her dad passed away. Hilda: "Are you kidding me? Yes!" They hugged. Tyrone: "Have a good night, Hilda." Hilda: "Goodnight, Tyrone."