Chapter 1

Raven Prov.

I was on my way to a new life, I just wanted to leave my past behind me and never look back. I made many mistakes but he was the biggest on of all, I never want to all for anyone again too many people use me for what I can give them and not just me.

"Are we there yet??" asked Jacob tiredly, we have been on the plane for hours and Jacob was getting board. "SHUT UP" we all said in unison, we were tired of hearing him complain.

"Please fasten your seatbelt we are preparing to land" the captain said over the speaker. "Alright everyone take a seat" said mom, she and dad have been married since mom was 19, mom didn't care how old dad was just that they love each other.

"Ok, where here" said dad with a tired sigh,  as we walked out to the plane our pilot said the limo is waiting in the front of the airport. When we went in there were was a huge crowd of full of my fans, paparazzi and reporters taking pictures of us, we were looking at each other with confusion and then we looked at James.

"What James Charles didn't get famous away from the cameras" he said in defense. "Ms. Roth/Over here/ Why did you move to Gotham?" people were swarming us with questions then I felt a tug on my wrist, it was my personal security guard Michel.

"Well so much for a new start" I say to him, "Yup, don't worry I'll make sure you get to the limo safely" he assures me.

Damian Prov.

I was at home reading because I had nothing else to do until Todd ran into my room, "Hey, demon spawn you will never believe what is on the news!!" he yelled, "I couldn't care less Todd now get out of my room" I tell him.

"Fine but I think you will have a surprise when you go to school, also good luck with Lena and Djin" he laughed on his way out, "Don't remind me" I say to myself.

Djin and Lena are know to be the so-called popular girls but they are really the mean ones, they get any chance to be near me they even steel kisses from my cheeks but I hate them.

(Time Skip)

It was dinner time and everyone (Dick, Jason, Tim, Father, and Cass) was seated at the table, "I heard your school is going to get new students" said father, "I heard the same to and found out who, everyone is going to get a pleasant surprise tomorrow" said Todd

"Master Damian you have a phone call from Miss Djin and Lena, would you like to answer them?" Alfred asked me, "No thank you Pennyworth tell them I am busy" I say, "Very well" he replied.

(The next day)

Everything was normal at school and yet again the girls were following me around then I met up with my friends (Donna, Jon, Conner, and Megan). "What's everyone talking about?" I ask them and everyone looked at the limo parked on the side.

And then they walked out.

To be continued .....

I hope you all enjoy this chapter because there is more to come, and I want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my other stories and I'm working on a new one but can't figure out a new Title what do you guys think?, until then my pretties.🥰🥰🙏🙏❤