Chapter 2

Raven Prov.

Me, Jacob, and James got out of the limo and started walking towards the school and everyone was staring at us. We just ignored them and kept walking but the guys kept staring at me maybe because I had a revealing outfit on but I didn't care.

 I could feel someone staring into my soul and when I looked I saw a hot guy with green gem eye's, he was surrounded by other people so I just kept walking with my brothers to go get our schedule.

Raven's Schedule - Art, Geometry, Latin/Spanish 3, History, and P.E.

James Schedule- Latin/Spanish 3, Music, Football, History, and Biology.

Jacob Schedule- Chemistry, History, Latin/Spanish 4, Football, and Art.

We had similar schedules and had the same lunch so we separated and went to class, and again I felt people staring. Then someone stopped me "Well, Well what do we have here" said a girl with blond hair, "I think we have a newbie Lena" said a dark haired girl.

"We found out your name little bird, what kind of name is Raven, a football team?" said the blond with humor.

 "It means death" I say and they stay silent. "Let me guess you has work done to your body?" asked the dark hair girl, "No unlike you with your hair and face" then I walk away.

(Time Skip)

It was lunch time and me and my brother's met up in the cafeteria, and lucky us we found an empty table. (They need blood to survive) After we finished our dinks again the girls that stopped me walked up to me again, "Well isn't it the faker, see this its an 18k watch" she was pointing at her wrist "yea so?" I ask.

 " We bet you can't afford anything like this right Ms. Poor girl" said Lena, "Well we are rich and can afford as many gold watches as we want" said James, "And also judging by the color of the watch its a fake, real gold watches look more of a rose gold and not yellow" I say.

They turned red and walked away speechless, even though I was looking for a fresh start I still like seeing people get what they deserve.

Damian Prov.

She was HOT, I have never seen someone so beautiful that they look like a goddess and in that tight outfit, even better. After what they told stood up to Lena and Djin everyone was surprised, no one has ever done that before.

Anyway after lunch I went to my next class and I was surprised to see who was sitting in the spot next to mine.

To be continued ......

Raven's Outfit

I hope you all like this chapter, and in the next maybe a twist will occur, until the next chapter my loves🥰🥰❤❤🥰🥰❤❤