Chapter 4

Raven Prov.

After I solved my whole problem I went to the bar with Rick, and the waiter came to take our orders.

"Hey, can I get two bottles of booze" Said Rick

"Aren't you too young to drink" asked the waiter.

Mel looked her in the eye and said, "Just get me the bottles babe."

She nodded and went to get him his drinks, but I noticed someone staring at me from the corner of my eye, it was the guy form Spanish class, Damian Wayne.

His eye's traveled up and down my body so I looked back a Rick who was chugging the bottles of booze.

"Look babe, just follow who you are, you can't out run your destiny for long" he was drunk, and he kept hugging and touching my body, then I saw Damian walk out and I pushed Rick away, he had taken it too far.

"Enough Rick, come on" I said to him leaving the bar.

(Time Skip)

No one Prov.

James had to drag Raven to the party because she didn't want to come.

"Come on sis you love to parties, remember" James said to Raven.

"Oh yea, like that party where I lost my virg-"

"Ok, I get it" he didn't want to remember that night.

They entered the house and saw a bunch of people dancing and drinking then Donna waved her hand for them to come over.

They saw and Donna ran up to raven and shook her hand "Hi I'm Donna, I'm a big, big fan of yours" she said quickly.

"Thanks, I always love to meet a fan" she replied.

Raven looked around and saw Damian kissing Lena and Djinn in a corner of the house.

She felt disgusted and hurt at the same time, she didn't why she felt like that, but she knew she wouldn't be able to keep up the fake act.

Damian Prov.

After I saw Raven letting that guy touch her, I started feeling possessive over her and I could stand to look at them anymore, so I left with my jealousy.

When I saw James walk in with Raven to feel what I felt so I grabbed Djinn and Lena and cornered them against the wall then stated kissing their necks.

And when I saw her looking over to us, she had a serious look and walked away. I was about to chase after her, but Djinn and Lena grabbed my arms pulling me closer to them, but their strength was nothing compared to mine, so I pulled away leaving them pouting and then I heard a gunshot.

Then next thing I know people are screaming and running around, I went and hid in a closet until it all stopped. But when I came out, I saw blood on the floor but no bodies, I looked around for Donna and the others, but they were gone I was the only one in the house.

My mind started thinking, what if Raven and the others got hit and the shooter took their bodies.

Raven...........

I hope you all like this chapter, sorry it took so long but school doesn't stop. Anyway, until the next chapter my loves