Chapter 3

I met you in the dark, you lit me up

You made me feel as though I was enough

Say You Won't Let Go, James Arthur 

Seven years later

Dia's Pov

It's been seven years later since Laura and I left New Orleans, and we had so much fun, a few months after we got here we started to go to school, and we met our two best friends Jordan Stanford and Thomas Greendale, Laura and Jordan are close, along with me and Jordan. We all hang out with each other a lot. Also we got to meet our uncle Lucifer, for the devil he's really sweet, we also our grandfather God I love him, we actual been to heaven and hell it's so cool. We also got to baby German Shepherds  named, Brownie and Daisy. 

(Brownie)

(Brownie)

(Daisy) 

They are so adorable Daisy is mine I got her for my tenth birthday and Brownie is Laura's she got him for her tenth birthday. 

Also when Me and Laura were 13 we got our first periods and that wasn't good experence for dad because he cried more than we did, it was funny because he's an ugly crier, but he pulled through. And don't tell him I said he was an ugly crier, he would get upset. 

Anyway me, Laura, Thomas, and Jordan are going to the movies, Jordan and Laura have a crush on each other, the did ever since we were 14, they won't tell each other but me and Thomas know it, we can see it in the way the look at each other. "Laura come here," "What is it?" "I think you should tell Jordan that you like him" "I don't know what your talking about" "I see the way you look at him, you like him" Laura starts to bush after I sad that " But what if he doesn't like me back?' she askes with a worry look on her face "He does I see the way he looks at you," she nods and walks away. 

Laura's Pov

I walk away from Dia and walk to Jordan and Thomas, "Um, Jordan, can I talk to you?" "I need to go talk to Dia, " Thomas says and walks away "Yeah sure" Jordan answers "I, um, I like you Jordan like, like you like you, like have feelings for-" I was cut off by Jordan kissing you, I was surprised but I kissed him back "I like you too Laura," He says pulling away, a smile creeps on my face, then I pull in for another kiss. I grab his hand, and continued to walk to the theater. 

When the movie was over we all went back to the house. When we walked in we saw Uncle Luci sitting on the couch with mom and dad "Uncle Luci, what are you doing here?" I ask him he hates when me or Dia call him Luci, "Well I came to see my two lovely nieces" He says getting up and hugging us, and then he goes to shakes Jordan and Thomas's hand, he's met them already because we're always together. "Uncle Luci, how's hell treating you?" Dia askes him "Actually great, that's what I want to come see you about, I wanted to show you guys something" Our faces start to light up "Can you show us now," Dia askes, he nods and takes our hands and poof us down to hell. 

Once we get to hell we see our uncle's throne and to little thrones next to it, "Is that for us?" I ask "Yes it is sweetie it is that what I wanted to show you, I had them built last week," we run to our newly built thrones and sit in them, they're comfortable, and I feel powerful sitting in these. I got up to go hug Uncle Luci "Thank you, we love them," "I knew you would."

After we teleported back on earth into the living and found Jordan, Thomas, mom, and dad sitting on the couch talking. When they spotted us they gave us hugs "What was the surprise?" Thomas askes us, "He had thrones built for us," I answered him excitedly "That sounds cool" Jordan says. "Jordan you wanna go up to my room and hang out?" I ask, he nods and i grab his hand and walk to my room, I can feel Dia's face smile along with mom.

We go into my room and lay on my bed and cuddle, "Can I ask you something" he says, I nod my head while my head is on his chest, "What are we?" "Whatever you want us to be" I respond, "Well in that case," He says while getting up "Laura Bekah Mikaelson, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" "I have to think about it " I say playfully, I can see his face turn into a sad look "I was just playing, of course I would love to be your girlfriend" I say, his face lights up and he jumps on me and kiss me passion " I love you Laura" "I love you to Jordan" 

Thomas's Pov

Laura and Jordan went up to Laura's room. I'm glad that Jordan found happiness with Laura, I wish I could have that with Dia, I'm afraid that she doesn't like me, like Jordan and Laura like each, I'm not even sure they like each other, I think they love each other. I want something like that. 

Dia's Pov 

I want something like that with Laura and Jordan have, but I don't with who, maybe Thomas, but I don't even know if he wants to, I'm not even sure if he likes me, and I'm afraid if I tell him that he might reject me. "Thomas would you like to go hang out on my room?" he shakes his head and we head to my room. 

Before we enter my room, I didn't hear anything from Laura's room, so I poke up my head in her room to see Laura and Jordan cuddling and sleeping, they are so adorable. I left her room and entered mine to see Thomas waiting on my bed playing with his fingers "Thomas are you ok?" I ask him "Yeah I'm fine," he answers "You don't seem like it you know you can tell me anything, you know that," "Fine, I have this crush on a girl, and we've been friends for a while, like since we were kids, and she know everything about me, but I didn't have this crush until a year ago, but I don't know how to tell her, can you help me?" I had a sad feeling but I couldn't show it "Sure, how about complement her every time you see, until you build up the courage to ask her out." I tell him with a fake smile on my face, he nod at my advice, even though I have feeling for him he is still my bestfriend, and he should be happy. "Did anyone tell you that you have a pretty smile?" I put a genuine smile on my face "No, no one has ever told me that" I responded, "I like you Dia," My face went into shock, I can see sadness creep on his face so I decided to say "I like you too Thomas," I said with slight smile, he lookup at me with a smile, and then kissed me, I kissed him back, he has soft lips I could kiss them forever. He pulled away and placed his forehead onto mine. "Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" He askes with our eyes "I would love to Thomas." A big smile appears on his face along with mine, this a type of love I was looking for, even though I had family love, I would wanted love from someone outside my family, like something that mom and dad had, their love was unbreakable and that's what I wanted an unbreakable love, and I finally found it along with Laura she wanted a love that our parents have and she's found it too, and I'm happy, I can't to tell her.