Chapter 4

Tell me how to be in this world. 

Tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt. 

Tell me how could I believe in something I believe in us. 

After the wreckage, After the dust I still hear the howling, I still feel the rush. 

Over the riots, above all the noise. Through all the worry, I still hear your voice. 

Us, James Bay

Laura's Pov

It was the next morning and Jordan had stayed over from yesterday when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I can't believe I finally found love , love like my parents had, I've always looked for the love of family but also the love of a significant other, and I found that with Jordan and I'm happy. I slid out of bed carful not to wake up Jordan and go into Dia's room. I walk in and see her and Thomas cuddling on her bed. I get excited because they finally got together, I seen the way she looked at him and the way he looked at her. I went over to my sister and gently shook her. "Dia wake up, we need to talk," I said as she slowly woke up, "Laura, what time is it?" "ten o' clock in the morning, I wanted to go on a walk with you." she nods her head and slowly pulls away from Thomas and walks out her room with me and we headed outside. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" she asked "Well I wanted to talk about me and Jordan but after what I saw this morning I want to talk about you and Thomas, when did you to get together?" "Right you and Jordan went to your room, he told me he had a crush on a girl and asked me for advice, I gave it to me, and he took my advice, and built up the courage and told me he liked me and I told him I liked him, then we kissed , and asked me if wanted to go on a date with him today and I said yes" after she explained how they got together my face lit up because my sister was also finding happiness. "I'm so happy for you, we have to go shopping for your date." I say "Of course we do you think I wasn't already thinking that," I bump into her shoulder playfully "Now, lets talk about you and Jordan" she says with excitement in her eyes. "Well, he asked me to be is girlfriend," she stopped in shock, "What did you say?" she askes more excited than before "I said yes," she screams in excitement and runs up and hugs me. We continue walking and talking. 

Jordan's Pov

I woke to see an empty spot on the bed next to me. I got up and looked around Laura's room to see her gone, then I knock on Dia's door to see if she was in there, when the door opened I see a worried Thomas, me face went into immediate shock. "Hey bro, when were you and Dia together?" I ask him "Since last night, but were not offically together, but anyway have you seen Dia?" "No, I haven't seen Laura either, they're maybe together than if they're both missing," he nods. We start walking downstairs to see Dia and Laura's parents in the kitchen "Good morning boys, I see you guys stayed over" Mrs. Menta spoke "Yes we did, sorry we stayed without your permission," I said "No it's ok we know you both our good kids and are good for our daughters, no matter how much I don't like to see them grow up, you two make them happy and that's all we want." Mr. Menta says, 

And with that Dia and Laura came through the door smiling, me and Thomas walk over to them and give them a hug. "Hey, we have you guys been?" Thomas asked them "We just went on a walk to talk about things," Laura responds, she turns to see her parents sitting at the table, her and Dia walk over to them "good morning dad, good morning mom," Dia and Laura say at the same time "Daddy, can we take the car and go shopping and also we are going need your credit card," Laura says, "Yes you can sweetie and don't go over 1,000 dollars, ok" he says while handing over his credit card "Thank you daddy" Laura and Dia say giving their dad a kiss and walking toward us. "Babe I know you wanted to hang out today, and we will, but I have to get Dia ready for her and Thomas's date tonight, and after we can have our on little date ok," She says while giving me a kiss, "Ok, but can we come with you guys?" I ask "Only if it's ok with Dia," she says looking at her sister  , "Yeah it's fine with me, you can get Thomas ready," she says. "Daddy can Thomas and Jordan borrow some of you clothes?" Laura askes her dad "Sure sweetheart" he yells back. "Ok, Dia you pick out Thomas's outfit, and I'll pick yours babe," she says dragging me to her parents closet.