Chapter 5

If she gives you her heart

Don't you break it Let your arms be a placeShe feels safe in She's the best thing that you'll ever have 

She'll love you If you love her On days when It feels like the whole .World might cave in Stand side by side And you'll make it She's the best thing that you'll ever have She'll love you If you love her like that

If you love her, Forest Blakk

Dia's Pov 

After Laura got out the shower, I hopped in the shower. The water felt so good. I got out and got dressed, and I agreed to let Laura to do my makeup and hair. We looked great for our dates. we walked downstairs and saw to handsome young gentleman, our parents, and the other people, I was hoping they would, I was holding Laura's hand and I could it get tighter, I rub it with my thumb to calm her down and I felt her hand loosen. We walked up to Thomas and Jordan, "You two look beautiful," I hear my dad say "Thank you daddy" we both say. "You do look beautiful," I hear Thomas say " Thank you Thomas," I respond "You also look beautiful Laura," Jordan says, I can see her face light up. "Thank you Jordan," she says giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thomas bring her back 12, and Jordan I know yours is going to be longer so be back by Sunday," mom says, Jordan had a puzzled look on his face when mom said his date would be longer but he didn't speak on it. " See you guys later," Laura says and we both give our parents a hug and a kiss and leave. "Text me anything bad and good happens ok," I say to Laura, "Always, and you too text me all the details," she says back "Always" we hug and hop into sperate cars Laura goes into Jordan's car and I go into Thomas's car, both cars pull out the drive way and go into different directions. 

Me and Thomas been driving for an hour and I don't know where are going. "So where are you taking me?" "You'll find out in two more minutes" I shake my head and grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. About two minutes later we pulled up to a picnic in a park, its was beautiful, Thomas comes up behind me and puts his hand around my waist, "Do you like?" he askes with a smile "I don't like it, I love it's beautiful, thank you," I say giving him a kiss on his soft lips. We walk over to the blanket on the ground and sit, "You know why I picked this spot right," "No, why did you pick this spot," "Because this is where you became my bestfriend," "Oh yeah right, you were getting picked on by two boys, and me and Laura used our magic to break their arms and we said if they picked on you again we will do more than just break their arms, and they ran away crying, that was a fun day. " I say with a smile "Yeah and you said that if you I ever get picked on, just tell you both and yall will handle it, and that's when I wanted you and Laura to be my bestfriend." He said with a smile, I grabbed his and intertwine our fingers and grabbed some grapes and threw it at him so he could catch our. "Dia can I ask you a question" "Yeah" "Will you like to be my girlfriend?" my face went into shock and smiled "Yes I would love to," I kissed him passionately, I mean fireworks would have shot in the air. I wonder how Laura's date is going.

Laura's Pov 

"Where are we going?" Jordan askes, he's in the drivers seat "You'll know soon just follow the directions," I say giggling. A few minutes we pull up to the cabin, I had Gus pack some clothes for us and bring them here. "So you wanted to bring me to your family's cabin," He says "Yes that's why my mom said be back by Sunday, and don't worry I had Gus bring clothes for us," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and his around my waist, I kiss his lips, and drag him inside the cabin. "I also had the fridge stocked, and two miles away there's a lake that we can go to, we have the whole weekends to ourselves, we can do whatever we want," I say walking to couch and plopping down. "Even this," he walks over to me kiss, I pull away and say "Yes even that," we start kissing again, I can feel his tongue touch my lips, I start to lean back, to lay my head on the couch without pulling away. He starts to kiss my neck, and I bite my lips as he find my soft spot. "I think I'm ready," I say, he pulls away I get mad a little bit "Are you sure?" He askes, I shake my head, "But we do anything else, I have bruises on my body, because when I was younger my biological father use to abuse me before we ran away," I say looking down, he touches my cheek for me to look up at him, I raise my eyes "I'm sorry that happened to you, but why didn't you tell me sooner?" "Because I didn't you want you to think I was broken," "Laura we are all broken some more than others. Can I see them" I shake my head and pull up my shirt to show him the bruises on my stomach, he goes to touch them, and when he does I flinch a little bit, "Sorry did that hurt?" "No, no one else has seen them besides Dia, because she was there when it happened, and that's one reason I had never had sex because of those scar," "Well you don't have to hide them with me because I won't judge you" I smile a little bit and pull down my shirt, "No, don't hide them I think you look pretty with them," he says taking my shirt of, he lays me down on the couch and starts to kissing them, I lean my head back, this is the best feeling I've felt. He comes back up kisses my neck. I start to unbuckle his pants, he get's up and takes of his pants completely, then he get's on top and start kissing down my stomach, pulling down my pant, leaving me in my bra and underwear. And you know what happens after. 

An hour later we finished after a few times, he fell asleep. I needed to text Dia to see how her date went. I pick up my phone and texted her. 

L: hey you still up

D:Yeah, how was your date?

L: It was perfect, I told him about the scars on my stomach, and also we did it 

D:Omg how was it?

L:It was amazing, how was your date?

D: Amazing, we had a picnic at the place we first met, and he asked me to be his girlfriend.

L: Please tell me you said yes.

D: I did, we came back home and watched a movie, now he's asleep, I couldn't sleep without knowing how your date went. 

L: Me either, Dia, Jordan is perfect, when I told him about the bruises, he didn't runaway, he accepted me and understood why I hide them 

D: That's good I'm glad you found some one that accepts you for you

L: Me too, well it's getting late and I'm tired

D: Ok, I love Laura 

L: I love you too Dia 

With that I turned my phone off, and plugged it in, and falling to sleep on Jordan's chest, his skin feels like a pillow It makes me never want to get up.