Chapter 7

I don't really care how bad it hurts

When you broke me first

You Broke me First, Tate McRae 

Dia's Pov

The Mikaelson family left and Laura ran upstairs, I went to chase after her but Jordan stopped me, "Can I take this one?" he askes, I nod, and he runs upstairs after her. I'm glad she has someone who cares about her as much as I do. 

An hour later everyone left except Laura and Jordan, Mom and Dad went to Virginia for the weekend, and Thomas is went for a while, so it was just us, and I felt a little like a third wheel but they tried their hardest not to. "Laura, Jordan I have an idea," I say to them because I was bored. "What is it?" Laura askes, "How about we try to get rid of the Mikaelsons but scaring them," I say with an evil smirk, "That's hard because the only thing that they're scared of is Mikeal and he's dead, and we are not raising him because then we will all end up dead." Laura says "But they never met the devil," Jordan says, "True maybe uncle Luci can scare them," I suggest "Ok lets see is he'll try to scare them out of town," Laura says.

Laura poffs us to hell, I just realized that this is Jordan's first time in hell, and I turn to see his face and it's in awe, "Are we really in hell?" he askes with excitement, he is the only person I know who is happy to be in hell, "Yes," I respond "Now let's find Uncle Luci," I say. We get to where Lucifer's throne is and we see him sitting there sleeping, "Dia are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Laura askes with an evil smirk "Yes I am" I reply, we walk up quietly to his throne, and we use our magic to write something on his face, it says, My Name is Pretty Princess, he is going to be mad when he wakes up but we don't care. After we finish we tap his shoulder to wake up "Uncle Luci wake up," Laura says, he slowly opens his eyes to see us, he sits up "What are you doing here?" he ask "What we can't visit our favorite uncle?" We ask "Well you can, but it will just be you two, you never come with a friend." he says spotting Jordan, "So you know how mom said we had another family that mistreated us before we found her, " I say he nods his head, "Well they found us and now we need your help to scare them out of town," Laura continues. "I would love to help you scare them out of town, the mistreated my two favorite nieces," he says getting out of his throne. 

He poffs us all back on Earth, and we start looking for the Mikaelson mansion, how do we know it's a mansion because the Mikaelsons never go small they always go big. We finally found they're home and Laura knocks on the door. Rebekah answers the door. "Dia, Laura, we weren't expecting you, and who is this?" Rebekah says with a shock look on her face. "We weren't expecting to come over but the least we can do is hear you out, and this our Uncle Lucifer, as you might know him as the devil," Laura says. Rebekah's face still shock as the actual devil is standing in front of her. "Well how did you find us?" Rebekah askes "Well from all the time we have lived with you people we know The Mikaelsons never go small. And also your the only other mansion in this town," I respond crossing my arms over my chest. "Well come in all of you," she says moving out the way so we can come in. 

She leads to where all the Mikaelsons were, the parlor. When they saw us their faces did same as Rebekah's when she saw us, the also looked confused as they saw Uncle Luci and Jordan. "Who are they?" Klaus asked. "Well this is our Uncle Lucifer also know as the Devil, and this Laura's boyfriend Jordan, he's a vampire," I responded. "Well know we got that situated, to the reason why we are here, we are because Dia here convinced me to hear you people out, so I decided to bring my boyfriend and Uncle so I won't lash out at you and end up hurting anyone, no matter how much I want to," Laura explained with anger in her voice. I grab her hand so she can calm down a little bit, I feel calm a little a bit. "We'll talk to you one by one, and we will talk to our "parents" separately," I explained. "First Elijah," I said. We walk to a random room and Elijah followed along with Uncle Luci and Jordan.

It was a library. We sat the table that was in there. "May I ask why are they here, this is a family matter," Elijah asked. "We consider them more as family than you, so yes they have to be here," Laura said annoyed. "Well than, I want to start off by saying how sorry I am for treating you two with such disrespect and letting my siblings treating you the way they did. I should've said something but instead I was lost in well being of Hope to even notice you two. And Laura I never knew that Kol abused, and I'm sorry if that happen to you," Elijah said, I can hear that he actual means it. "You wanna know something Elijah, I admired your love for family, I heard the stories you lot would tell Hope about all of your adventures and how no matter what Klaus did you stuck by him along with Kol because you valued family but when it came to us you forgot that we were apart of your family and that hurt because you, Elijah, were the Mikaelson who stuck by the meaning of always and forever," Laura said leaning back in her chair, "And yet you let your siblings mistreat us, but I can hear the sincerity in your voice when you say that you are sorry and that you didn't know Kol abused me. I don't about Dia but I still can't forgive you yet for what happened and I surely can't forget, I will need sometime to forgive you but it's good to know that you are truly sorry for what happened," Laura continued calmly. " I agree with Laura, I will need sometime to forgive you and I can't forget what had happened," I said. He nodded, "I understand but I'm glad we can settle this," Elijah said. We all got up and walked out. 

We walked back back into the parlor where all the Mikaelsons were. "Next we will like to talk to Klaus, Hope, and Hayley," Laura said as calmly as possible. I'm glad she trying not to lash out. We walk into the kitchen. "So we would like to say that Hope, technically we don't blame you but we do at the same time, but you were the only one who was some type of nice to us," I say. Hope let's out a breath that she didn't know she had. "I'm glad that you half blame me, and I'm sorry if I was a brat," Hope said. "We forgive you for what happened," Laura said giving Hope a small smile, "Now for you two we blame you for what happened," Laura said shooting daggers at them. "I truthfully think what you two did was selfish because I think Hope deserves all the love in the world," Hayley says. I can see Laura getting angrier along with Uncle Luci and Jordan. Jordan got up from his seat to calm down his girlfriend, he was able to calm her down enough so she won't yell. "Truthfully Hayley, your technically aren't apart of this family, the only reason why the consider you family is because your Hope's mother, if Klaus had never slept with you or you never got pregnant you wouldn't even be a thought," Laura said smirking. I let out a little laugh. "Anyway, I am sorry for treating you both horribly you two were only children and shouldn't have gone the things you've gone through," Klaus said. He was being truthful I can tell. "Can I tell you guys something, I was always jealous of Hope, one because she got my father and mother's attention, and two she had an actual who cared for her and would kill anyone who dare to hurt her," Laura says, "She also had a mother who would comfort her when she's in need, and I wanted that, and if I had a choice to have Hope's life, I would of did it in a heartbeat, but then I would lose the one person who cared for me, Dia, and also missed out on the life that was waiting for me, I'm going to say the same thing I said to Elijah, I would need time to forgive you but I won't forget what happened also Hayley you can rot in hell," Laura continued, she had anger in her voice when she said that last part. "Same for e I would need time and Laura you know we can actually make Hayley rot in hell?" I say looking at Uncle Luci, she gives me a evil smirk. We look back at Hayley and she has a scared look on her face, we laugh and walk out the kitchen. 

We walk back into the parlor. "Now I will talk to Rebekah and Marcel and Laura will talk to Kol and Davina," I say