Chapter 8

Laura's Pov

"Now I will talk to Rebekah and Marcel and Laura will talk to Kol and Davina," Dia says. "Uncle Luci and Jordan you will go with Laura," Dia says, I roll my eyes and lead them into a random room. It was the same room me and Dia had talked to Elijah in. The three of us sat at the table while Jordan and Uncle Luci stood behind me just in case something happens. "So are you two going to speak first or what?" I ask leaning back into my chair crossing my arms over my chest. 

Davina started to have tears in her eyes, I rolled mine. "I am so sorry for the way we treated you, you had done nothing wrong but we still mistreated you and you didn't deserve it, you were just a child trying to get parents to notice and love her," Davina said still crying. "You are right I was trying to get my parents to notice me but you two refused to and that hurt like hell, Davina when I asked you to teach me magic, you looked me with like I was some random kid on the street. And Kol you even called me disgrace and said you regretted the day I was born, when you said that it hurt like hell because my own parents didn't want me, and I blamed myself for it, you made me think it was my fault that you guys hated me, I cried myself to sleep every night because of you, every time you hit me I thought I deserved it. But now I realize that none of it was my fault and I stopped blaming myself the day I left," I said on the verge of tears. "And I am so sorry that I treated you like that when you told me that I was just like my parents that hurt because I hated what my parents had done to us but I did the same to you and when you made me see how I was treating you I wanted to apologize to you but we couldn't find you, and we are truly sorry and we will do anything to make up to you," Kol said as tears slipped down his face. Tears started to slip down my face and all I wanted to do is embrace them with a hug but I was to stubborn to do so. "I want to forgive you I really do but it's hard because after what you have done, scared me for life. This is all I ever wanted, an apology from you, but I never got it so I left. And when you came here it made me so angry because you choose now to come and apologize when you had so many chances. I wanted to pull pranks with my dad, I wanted my mom to teach me magic, but that never happened and it sucks, but that only made me stronger, and I would have never met these people. So, I'm going to say what I said to the others, I can forgive you but its going to take some time, but I will never forget what you have done especially you two because your the ones you had done the most damage, mostly you Davina, because I would look at you for help but your face was always blank like you had no emotions and that's what hurt the most that you stood there and watched not saying a word," I said crying "We understand that you need sometime and we hope that you would eventually forgive us," Davina says, I nodded. They both got up and walked out but I stayed. Jordan came to me and held me so I can cry in his arms. 

Dia's Pov

They lead me into a bedroom which I figured is theirs. I sat at a desk, while they sat on a couch at the end on the bed. "So should you start or shall I?" I asked. "I am sorry that I was a bad mother toward you, even though I wanted a family of my own, I treated you horribly and I shouldn't have," Rebekah says looking at the floor. "If want to apologize you have to look me in the eyes," I say pointing toward my eyes. She looks up at me and starts to cry. "You didn't deserve how we treated to you just wanted the love of you parents and we denied you that," Rebekah says while crying. "Your right I wished for my parents to love me as much as Hope but you both pushed me to the side to focus on Hope, Marcel you never knew your parents and yet you still treated me like crap, you did everything with Hope that you were suppose to be doing with me, Marcel you would take her on trips and leave me at home and Rebekah you would take her shopping. I love going shopping and I like going on trips but I didn't get to do that because you wanted to do that all with Hope. You don't understand how much that hurts that the two people who was suppose to love me hated me," I say tears brimming my eyes but not letting them out. "You don't understand how many times I needed my mom and dad to hold me and tell its going to be ok but you weren't there Laura had to do that, she held me and told me it will be ok. And it was because I left and that was the greatest thing I've ever did, " I continued tears running down my face. "We won't, when you two left and when we read you letter it hurt us and made us realize that we treated you wrongly and that you were hurt, and we understand that we payed more attention to Hope an not our daughter," Rebekah said wiping away her tears. "Yeah I was hurt and I still am because you two neglected me but it's ok because I found people that love me for the way I am and saw me, they showed me love, they showed me how to feel happy," I said wiping away my tears. "So here's the verdict I may forgive you we'll see and if I do end up forgiving you I will never forget the way you treated me," I continued. "We understand that you need some time but when you do we will be happy to try and be a family," Marcel said. We all walked out and back into the parlor.