Chapter Three

Kasey || Juicy POV
Later Than Night, iBrought King His Clothes & Got Ready For Work. I Bathed & Changed Into Some Joggers, A Black T-Shirt & My Oreo 4s. I Got Into My Audi & Zoomed Off To "Magic City" When iGot There My Mind Was All Gone Thinking About The Fact That ZaMarion Is Kings Father. I Changed Into My Lingerie & Heels & Waited For My Turn To Come. Once The Intercom Pronounced My Name "Juicy" I Strutted Onto Stage, I Waited For The Music To Start & Slow Motiom By Trey Songz Came On. I Caught Eyes With This Guy, You'll Never Guess Who The Guy Was... ZaMarion! Why The Fuck iS He Here?! Who The Fuck iS Watching My Kids? I Thought As iWas Dancing.. Wait.. Wait.. My Kids? Correction, My Son. Once I Had Danced To About 4 Songs i Got My Personal Helper To Bag My Money Up & Take iT To My Car. I Dressed Back into What I Came in & I Left I Didn't Have Time To Chitter Chatter With Anyone.

Arriving Back Home In Less Than 15 a Minutes I Walked To ZaMarion's House, Rung The Door Bell & Some Ugly Ass Chick With Nappy Weave Came To The Door. All I Heard Was Screams Coming From The Boys. Wtf?

"Who The Hell Are You?" the Chick Said
Wait.. Who She Talking To? No More Words! I Just Started Punching Her All In Her Shit. I Stormed Into The House To Find Both Of The Boys With Bruises, cuts, & Swollen Places. I Ran To Them & Grabbed Them Both & Rushed Out Of The House, Into My Car & To The Hospital But Before I Left I Beat The Bitch With My BrassKnuckles.

- At The Hospital -
After Getting Their Bruises Treated & Running Tests.. Guess Who Decides To Show Up? The Fucking Devil Himself..

- Authors Notes ✊

Votes?? Comments?? Leave Comments On What You Guys Think Will Happen Next. Thanks 😘💕 .