Chapter One

Juicy|Kasey POV

"King, Let's Go So I Can Drop You Off At Grandmas House" I Said To My 3Year Old Son, "King ZaMarion Fulton".

"Ok Ma," He Said Grabbing His Overnight Sack & His Snacks

Once We Were Situated In My 2014 Audi I Sped Off To My Moms House.

It Only Took Me 20Minutes To Get There & Drop Him Off.

"Come On Baby" I Said As I Grabbed His Hand Walking Up The Steps To My Moms House.

I Rung The Door Bell & She Was There Moments Later.

"Hey Mama" I Said To My Mom

"When Is You Gone Quit That Damn Job! Baby All Money Ain't Good Money" She Said Aggravating Me.

"Bye King Give Momma A Kiss" I Said Kissing Him.

"I'll Be Back To Get Him In The Morning" I Said To My Mama Before Walking Out.

-------------------------------

|| 11:54 ||

I Arrived At "Magic City" At 11:54, I Got Out My Car & I Locked As iStarted Walking To The Locker Room.

"Heey Zynnie" I Saiid To My Close Friend.

"Hey Boo" She Said

"You Looking Cute & Your Lingerie Is Bomb Tonight! What's Going On?" I said Admiring Her Orange & Yellow Lingerie Gown

"Girl It's Some Ballers In The VIP Tonight & I'm Trying To Get Paid" Zynnie Said

"I Guess" I Said Nonchalantly

"You Go On Next" Zynnie Said Walking Out Of The LockerRoom.

I Grabbed My Pink & Blue Baby Doll Lingerie & Slipped It On Since I Always Take A Bath & Lotion My Body Before iLeave My House. I Was All Set All I Have To Do Now Is Put My Heels On & Take My Pins Out Of My PinCurls. My Hair Was The Shit & My Lingerie Was Too.

Once Zynnie & A Couple More Girls Came From Off Stage I Went Into The VIP Lounge Where Some Other Females & I Would Be Dancing.

Skin By Rihanna Played Throughout The Speakers.

My Heels Clicked On The Marble Stage As I Walked To My Center Spot In VIP Were The "Ballers" Sat Sipping On Liquid & Puffing On Blunts.

"No teasing,

You waited long enough.

Go deep,

Imma throw it at ya,

Can you catch it?

Don't hold back,

You know I like it rough.

Know I'm feeling ya, huh.

Know you liking it, huh."

I Moved My Hips To Rhythm Of The Song, Grabbing The Pole I Twirled My Body Around The Pole Coming Down Into A Center Split. I Did My Thang For 45 More Minutes Until I Was Finished.

Once "Clappers By Wale" Went Off I Exited The Stage Signaling The Body Guard Jaylin To Get My Money Off The Stage. Only To Be Stopped By The Guy That Had His Eyes On Me The Entire Time.

"Ayee Kasey Wait Up." The Dude Called After Me.

"Umm Don't Call Me By My Government Name! & What?" I Said With Much Attitude.

"I Was Just Showing Respect Ma, & Chill With The Attitude" He Responded

"Anyways What Do You Want? & Where Do I Know You From?" I Asked

"I'm ZaMarian, You See Me Everyday I Stay Next Door To You Ma, & iJust Wanted To Chill Sometime" He Said

"Chill Means Fuck.. I'm Not That Type Of Girl & Za'Marion That's A Cute Name, That's My Sons Middle Name" I Responded Nonchalantly.

"I'm Not Trying To Fuck You Baby.. That's Not Me, & I Should Really Meet Him You Know? Can iHave Your Number Ma?" Za'Marion Said

"Yea I Guess Give Me Your Phone." I Said

After Typing My Number In & Saving It Under "Juicy" I Walked Back To The Locker Room & Changed My Lingerie For My Next Performance.

This Time i Was Going To Be On Stage Alone, Dancing By Myself.

At About 3:30 In The Morning I Was Heading To My Car To Go Home. It Took Me About 10 Minutes To Get Home. Once I Was About To Drive Into My Garage For The First Time I Noticed Za'Marion's House.

-------------------------------------