Damn Right .

Kasey "Juicy" Fulton
I See It Coming Everytime My Eyes Close, Damn Right. Trying To Do Everything Just Before I Hit A Pole, Damn Right. I'm Gone Do What I Gotta Do For My Son, You Better Knowwww... Damn Right. So Why They Hate On Me Or Complain On Me, I'll Never Knoww, I'll Never Know. Please Excuse If I'm To Into My Emotions, All These Smiling Faces, Looking More Like Emojis, When The Fuck Did Being Bogus Give You A Bonus? If That's The New Trend I'm Just Happy They Never Told Me. A Couple Unlocked My Heart & Forgot To Close It, They Was The Ones Saying Juicy You So Important. But If I Was Broke Then They Probably Would've Taunt Me, If My Ass Wasn't So Fat They Wouldn't Want Me. Both My Sisters Got Married Before They Was 23, I'm 19 & Don't Keep A Nigga For Two Weeks. Cause It Seem That Relationships Just Really Aint For Me, Soon As iGet Up In It, I Be Ready To Leave With A Side Piece Cause My Main piece Might Be InComplete. Do You Know How It feel To Feel Like You In Compete, With Somebody You Been Knowing Since Yay Feet! & They Just Mad Because So Happening You In The Lead? & Under They Breathe The Be Like, "Juicy You Don't Fuck With Me." Naw You don't Fuck With YourSelf Bitch, Don't Blame Me. It's 2015 I Done Lost More Than I Have Received. & On Top Of That Manee I Done Lost Two Of My Seeds Like What Else You Gone Take Lord? Don't Know If I Can Take More, I'm Damn Near Going Broke Like What The Hell Am I Paying These Dues For? But Ima Stay Straight & Ima Keep My Faith, if I Don't Make It, I Want My Son To See Them Heaven Gates. We Was Suppose To Be In Love Like Kevin Gates, But No One Taught Me How To Love Like Lil Wayne, But I Just K'o That Shit Just Like I'm 2 Chainz. But I'm Steady Trying To Find Your Love Like I Was Drake. A Couple People Said, I'm Sorry, They Was Too Late. Fuck You Mean We Had A Bond? But My Heart You Had To Break. Shit It Is What It Is , I'm Doing What I Got To Do if You Don't Fuck With Me I Don't Fuck With you, This Is The Truth. A Trail Of Folks Who Stabbed Me In The Back, I'm Good Now ✊🏽 .

The Journey Begins..