Chapter Nine

Kasey|Juicy POV
2:45pm

"Carter can you take me to Quese's house to get my car?" I asked.

"Sure come on." She said as I grabbed the blanket off of the ground.

We made it to Jaquese's house in less than 10 minutes.

"Thanks girl." I said as I gave her a small hug.

I got into my car and put my shades on. I went to Ja'Marion's school first and waited in the car pickup line. I was the third car in line so I didn't have to wait long.

After I picked him up we went to pick up King. When I parked the car Ja'Marion and I got out. We walked up the steps to the daycare and I opened the door.

I checked him out and he came flying out of the door.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes mommy. Let's go." He said as we walked to the car.

I strapped them both in their car seats & headed to home.

When I arrived home Q's truck was parked in my driveway.

"Yayy! Quese is here!" They both yelled getting out of the car.

As we entered my house Quese was laying on the couch.

"I know yo sweaty behind is not laying on my couch!" I said.

"Naw I showed up." He said with a smirk.

"Come here my boys." Quese said as he opened his arms up.

----------------------------------------

Za'Marions POV

It's been a minute. Yall may be thinking I'm a dead beat I'm this and that but it's life. Sometimes men aren't ready to be fathers and I wasn't ready. I am now. And I want my girl, Juicy, to be with me. Im ready for a family. I'm ready for us to get married.

I heard she has this new nigga name Ja'Quese but that ain't Finna stop shit. True enough that nigga dangerous and he don't play no games in these streets don't mean shit if blood has to get involved in order for me to get my Juicy back then blood it is. Fuck it.

Let me gone call Juicy up.

Someone answered but it wasn't her. It was that fuck nigga.

"Who this?" He said

"Nigga this the nigga you trying to be." I said back.

"😂 oh this the nigga that left his kids for Kasey to raise? Nigga I could never wanna be you, you a whole fuck nigga out here. You know how I'm coming fuck with me if you want war lil' pussy." He said before hanging up.

Damn.. Damn.. Damn..

----------------------------------------

Kasey|Juicy POV

I overheard Ja'Quese threatening someone on my phone. Who could it be?

"Who was that?" I asked coming into the room.

"Nobody you'll have to worry about." He said doing something on my phone and then handing it back to me.

"Um okay.." I trailed off.

I grabbed my phone and walked into my bed room to change into something a little more comfortable. As in sweats and a t-shirt.

I went into the boys room & they had already stripped out of their clothes leaving them with nothing on but their muscle shirt and their boxers.