Chapter Eight

Kasey|Juicy POV

After we stopped at McDonalds to get their food we dropped it off at their schools.

"Kasey?" Ja'Quese said

"Huh?" I said looking over at him.

"The boys want me to come to the court and play ball. You wanna come or what?" He asked

"Yeah I can go. I think Carter is there anyway." I said

"Alright coo." He said

When we arrived at the court guess who I saw? CARTER.

"Kaaaaassseeeeyyyy!" Carter yelled running to the truck.

"Carrttteeeerr" I yelled opening the door.

We hugged as I got out of the truck. I grabbed the blanket out of the backseat and we stared to walk toward the court.

Ja'Quese was already on the court by the time we made it. I locked the truck and me and Carter sat in the grass on the blanket.

"Soo, how are you and Marcus doing?" I asked Carter referring to her recent boyfriend which was Ja'Queses friend.

"I mean we good. It's just I feel like he only want the sex.. He was my first and that was a year ago and Everytime I tell him I love him I get no response." She said

"Well why are you still with him Carter?" I asked.

"Because, I never felt appreciated even though I came from a home of money makers, preachers, working people no drug related. He makes me feel loved even though he doesn't say it. My parents don't understand. They don't want me with a drug dealer." She said

"Well I came from nothing but drug dealers. That ran in my family. But, I just don't understand how do you feel unappreciated? Your parents spoils the fuck out of you! I didn't get that growing up." I said

"Well they kept me in the house until I was 18, now I want what the world brings." She said ending the conversation.

"Anyways.. Wanna go out Friday night?" She asked.

"Sure. I'll have to find a babysitter to watch the boys.

-----------------------------------

Jaelan's POV

It was now 12:09am and me and my girls sat on the couch of my two bedroom apartment.

"So let's tell EachOther about ourselves." I said.

"I'll go first" Tina said.

"Well I use to be a church girl, my parents gave me everything. I had the best education,but I use to be weak for conversation. I was chasing a life that I was blind to. I fellhard for "d" boys but they never took me seriously. And the word "Love" made me, the church girl, turn "Lame". First time I got a little liquor in my system, these boys ran a train on me. I didn't know, I was intoxicated when I awoke blood was everywhere and my virginity was gone. The boy that I was dating was one of the boys who ran a train on me. And afterwards he left me alone, so I moved on. My nose stay in the sky like I won. Boys tell me that my pussy is so wet, river long, I was bad and it made me feel like I was all that and much more. Look in my iPhone every baller in the city is in there,and now... *pause* I'm sexually transmitted and the saddest part is I don't even know who did it. Now I'm pointing fingers.. Maybe I need to reverse that finger.. Now my father feels like he's a worthless preacher. People look at not only me, but my family and shake their head.. And I guess that's how people started to call me 'QuickFuckTina' I just want to change and become better." Tina said tears running down her face.

Everyone had tears falling at this point. We all got up and hugged EachOther.

"I'll go now." Dianna said as she sniffled up her tears.

"Well.. I really came up with NOTHiNG. My uncle use to touch on me, he was really a monster, one day I came home I was in the 5th grade, my mother was on crack really bad and she really didn't care, I came home and he was there. I walked to my room and he came in and locked the door. He turned the music all the way up so no one would hear my streams. He took my virginity while I was so young and innocent. Blood was everywhere. He raped me. He raped me for five hours straight. After awhile my streams became useless. This happened everyday until I got into the 7th grade and my teacher noticed all the scares and bruises on my body. She asked me what was wrong and I instantly broke down. I told her everything and she took me to the hospital and they told her I had a Std. My uncle was sent to jail and she adopted me. She later died 3 years later and I've been living with my grandmother every since. After 7 years it still affects my life. And these gang banging niggas they really respect me and the reason the respect me is because I set niggas up. I steal money from my granny, and when these niggas break up with me, I send them
to their stash. I was envious I have fucked my BestFriend boyfriend, I told her to leave her boyfriend, and then I fucked my BestFriend.. I got a face full of sympathy but a heart cold blooded. As you can see I stay fresh all the time, but did you guys knew I had a little girl? She's 4 and I never buy her anything.. Maybe I'm a bad parent, but I grew up with nothing so she should too. Every now and then I would con people out of their money. People say I'm the type of bitch that'll have them wanted by the folks. People tell me I'm a no brainer and I have a loose cat and all that. But it doesn't bother me at all. I guess that's where I get the name 'Dirty Dianna' " Dianna said with not one tear falling from her eyes.

That kind of made me question the type of person she really is.

"I'll go now." Katey said.

"Well.. My mother was a gold digger and I looked up to her so, I took the same role with her. My mom always told me if he ain't on don't talk to him, she showed me how to put on Mac and even showed me how to walk, All the boys told me that I was real pretty, and that I had a nice ass and nice titties, when i was fifteen I was with this dude that was twenty five and he broke my virginity, he went to jail for drugs and I wasn't even bitter. I moved on and I guess it became a never ending cycle. As usual I was on to the next baller, probably sad, because I Don't even write him. I go to mostly every rap concert just to get backstage because I know it's a high percentage that I'm going to get saved, gold chains, gold ear rings, and as you guys can see, I keep a Benz. I met this boy name "BigHeadToni" and that's when I really got on, after him I went to "Gold Mouth L" they say he been around he let me run his whole shop. I fell in love, but love wasn't enough, that nigga gave me HIV now I'm stuck for life.. I guess that's how I got the name "Katey The Chaser." " Katey Said whipping the tears from her eyes.

"Well I'm just a ordinary girl, I haven't went through any of the things you guys have but I sincerely feel you guys pain😕. The only stressful thing that I've experienced was abuse from my boyfriend. That's about it. But I'm sorry to hear all of these sad stories, I love you girls 😘😭 ." I said to them as we all hugged.