Epilogue

Epilogue

Taylor's POV

This past year crazy things have happened. The revelation, the crash, the trail and finally trying to get back to normal. All while trying to continue our careers. The world forgot about Hope and Jack now it's just us. We have plenty of paps on our front door or at the shops, but it's not as bad as it was before.

Between now and our first performance after incident, we have been traveling the world singing for our fans and just being there, showing we a real people too. We did a tour of Asia and Europe. Right now we have just come back to US for new years eve. Zack and I have been invited to perform at Time Square for new years eve. This is a dream come true for us. They said that we can help start the ball drop as well. What could be better?

Well the crash. We have both recovered physically and on the way mentally. We take Charlie around with us everywhere. It's away for the both of us to cope. I know it may sound weird, so desperately in love with something you never knew existed. But, when it's something you have made, with love and passion and you lose it... it's hard.

The photographer has been sentenced to ten years in prison for many different charges. But luckily, we didn't have to do to much revolving around the court case. We had to give our statements and then our lawyers did everything else according to our wishes.

Now we are getting back to normal. Lily is traveling with us at the moment. Mum and Dad also spot by for some legs of the tour. I think they just come as an excuse so they can go to their favorite countries. They came for most of the Europe leg and parts of the Asian tour. We have performed a lot. Many are cheap or free compared to a normal stadium tour. we both wanted it to affordable so everyone can come. We don't usually do concerts together but we thought this would be the best way to do it all at once.

Everything is going well. But recently Zack has been a bit suspicious. After christmas he has been going out late and when he gets calls he leaves the room. He always tell not to worry and he isn't doing anything but I can't help it. I love him like crazy, but I don't like him being distant. He would always come and make sure everything is okay and send me impromptu texts but now I don't know what to do.

Mum tells me not to worry. She must know what he's up to. She wouldn't tell me it's okay if he's cheating on me right? Right? I don't know. Tomorrow I'll talk to him. I wanna start the year on a good note. Together and with no secrets.

"Taylor you're on in five." The stage manager runs by past me as I fix my make up. I sigh. I love performing but I can't get the idea of Zack no longer with me out of my head. Making my way to the stage I hear chants and yells by the crowd. THe last performer just finished Zack performed earlier in the night. I saw him after for an hour but then he left. He said 'Mum called and Lily wa sick.'. I said I could go with him but he told me to perform. So here I am, about to go on stage scared that the love of my life is cheating on me.

"And now performing and gonna start the ball drop... Taylor Kelly!" I run out on stage putting on my fake smile. The show must go on. The crowd cheers and the music starts. Just like every time I sing and dance my way around the stage. The crowd are singing and dancing along. I lose myself in the music like always dropping the idea of Zack from my mind. The crowd erupts as I finish. I thank them and take a bow.