Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Taylor’s POV

Today the group are going back home. So it’ll be just Zack, Lily and I. This after noon we have to move into a hotel room in the city. Managment don’t want us being a pain to the rest of the street so we had to pack up too. It's okay. We have rented a pent room in the city. It will give us enough space for the whole family to stay over and give us room to set up a sorta, normal life style.

Right now it’s 8 am and we’re dropping off the group at the airport. They have a 11 o’clock flight back to LA via Sydney. I’m going to miss them a lot. We don’t know exactly when we will next be together. Chris isn’t taking it well. She is being a bit of a drama queen saying that we won’t be together ever again. I try to reassure her and convince her that we’re still going to be together when Zack and I get back. Oh and we’re getting a new house that’s in a richer area. Management's order. So I think Chris is excited about that. To her, bigger house = bigger wardrobe. That's gonna be a pian to fill up.

“I’m gonna miss you three so much.” Chris runs up and wraps me a hug that’s just a bit too tight.

“I’ll miss you too.” We are waiting at the customs border. We are trying to stay together for as long as we can. Everyone is crying. Mum and Dad are also here helping us send off the group. Dean has seemed to know become part of the group. He is pretty sad about them going. Him and the guys hit it off pretty cool. We all seem pretty upset.

“We have to catch up when you get back. You need help filling out that wardrobe of yours.” I laugh at Chris’s comment. Of course she would remember something that involved shopping.

“Okay, shopping date with Giuliano.” She smiles and finally lets me go hug the others. I wrap my arms around everyone and make promises to catch up when we get back. I make my way to Zoe.

“Make sure you get your man.” She giggles at my statement. I hug her. “I think he has a crush on you.”

“Yeah?” She questions. I nod back at her.

Once we have finally finnish our good byes the group begin to had through the customs gate. As they begin to walk away I see George wrap his arm around Zoe’s waist. I pointed it out to Zack he laughs.

“They were both falling for eachother.” Zack whispers in my ear causing me to nod.

Once they're all gone I scoop up Lily and set her on Zack’s back and we went to the car. Mum, Dad and Dean were going back home and starting to pack up some of the stuff at home. Us, we are going to see Zack and Lily’s Mum.

I loved her. Susan was a second mother to me. We always go around to her house and make brownies and cookies after school on a Monday. She would always say that ‘the only way to cure a bad day is to have chocolate, and a lot of it.’ She was the sweetest person I ever meet. She never showed any anger towards anyone. Ever day I had ‘girl problems’, if you get what I mean, she would always make me a hot chocolate with whip cream and two giant marshmallows. It was the greatest thing in the world. When we were younger she would always say that Zack and will date when we were older, well look where we are now. Susan taught me how to cook. Not saying my mum was bad, but Susan was an amazing chef. Not a cook a CHEF. She would make amazing dishes that would sometimes take hours to prepare.