🌴Introduction

Hey there wanderer!

Hey there wanderer!

Welcome to the Garden of Eden Reviews.

In here, a member of our team of friendly authors and readers will go through your work and give feedback following the criteria below.

____________🌠____________

REVIEW CRITERIA

🌠Cover (10/10)

🌠Blurb (10/10)

🌠Writing Style & Presentation (20/20)

🌠Character & Dialogue
Development (20/20)

🌠Plot Originality &
Development (20/20)

🌠Grammar and Punctuation (20/20)

____________🌠____________

HOW IT WORKS

🍃 The reviews will be done in batches to avoid bombarding the review team with a lot of work.

🍃 Each batch will have a total of at least ten books and shall be completely reviewed within a minimum of two weeks and one months (maximum).

🍃 Reviewers will have five books each to read and critique. This will be done following the earlier mentioned criteria.

🍃 In each batch, the book with the highest score points, will get an interview and a shout out on our message board.

🍃 Every accepted and reviewed book, shall be posted in here for future reference.

_____________🌠_____________

RULES & REGULATIONS

The following rules must be strictly adhered to before an entry can be accepted and reviewed.

🌠Every entry must be in English.

🌠Entries must have at least three chapters.

🌠An applicant must follow the community's account permanently and fulfill the designated Reviewer's payment.

🌠An applicant is only allowed to apply one of their books per batch. This means that for people with two or more books, you'll have to enter them in different batches.

🌠For our promotion, we request that you share this book on your message board so your friends know about us too.

🌠Password: Why do you want to get a review?

___________🌠____________