Chapter Two

Maddie's Pov.
Put up my hair into a messy bun. I have bright green eyes with Auburn hair. Pete walked up and said "Hey Mads!" I smiled and said "Hey Pete!" I picked up my dance bag and walked to the gym. He said "Maddie do you think we could do something after practice?" I smiled and said "yeah i'd like that." He smiled and said "umm how about you meet me at the beach tonight around lets say 6ish?" I nod and say "see ya then." I walked in and the teacher said for me to get steached.
_____after words____
I walked out and went into the locker rooms and put on My black and white flanil and ripped up skinny jeans. I put on my flip flops and walked out. Pete was waiting for me he took my hand and said "C'mon lets go!" I run out with him and we went to the beach he had a Blue checkered picnic blank it out. With some candles and a picnic Basket. I looked around and said "whats all this for!?" He smiled and said "Just a way for me to say thanks for always being on my side." I smiled and said "thats what best friends are for." I shrugged we went and sat down and we ate. I shoved him a little. He smiled he grabbed my phone and took off. I said "Pete!" I ran after him and he held it above his head and i jumped up to try and grab it. He laughed he said "pip sweek." He ruffled my hair then he looked me in the eyes. He slowly pulled me in and gently placed his lips on mine. His lips moved slowly against mine. He pulled back i slowly open my eyes and he said "...Mads." Phone rang it was mom i said "sorry hang on." I took it "Hello?" I said "yeah, yes moma i'll be home by ten ok love you too bye." I hung up and said "you where saying?" He put his hand under my chin and said "i love you Mads."

If only it had lasted longer.