Chapter Seaven

Maddie's Pov.
I sat there i got a chill down my back then i felt two big strong arms around me. I looked back and it was Peter. He said "Cold?" I nodded and he pushed me up on his lap. I laid my head on my shoulder he smirked and rubbed my shoulder. He held me tighter and he said "Mads...i love you" I looked up and smiled and said "i love you too." He put his hand on my cheek and stroked it he pulled me in and laid his lips against mine ever so delicately. He pulled away and smiled. He held me close and i slowly drifted off into sleep in his arms.
Peter's pov.
She fell asleep in my arms i kiss her forehead and take her back to the camp. "You have a really cute best friend Pete." I looked over my shoulder it was Pan. I said "you think i don't know that!?" He smirked and said "Don't worry i'll take extra good care of her once your gone." He winked at me i said "no, i'm taking her back tonight, I'll make her think that all of this was a dream." Pan smirked and said "no one can leave the island once they set foot on it." I said "without your permission or should i say our permission." He gave a low chuckle and said "you can't disobey me Pete and you know it, she stays here and i'll have my new little toy to play with."