Chapter four

Maddie's Pov.
Its been three years since i lost my best friend. I'm 17 now and tonight well its the joiner year prom. I had my hair up in a half up half down look. I looked down and i left my Bracelet that Peter made for me when we were kids. I put on my Dark green puffy Cinderella dress. I put on my makeup and slipped ob my high heals. I put my phone in my clutch and walked out. My dad smiled and said "my little girl all grown up." I smiled and said "i love you dad." he smiled at me and said "i love too." we went out to the car and i got in and i walked in.
____after prom____
Dad came and picked me up and i changed out of my dress. I put on a pair of jeans and a brown and green flanil. I took down my hair and ran a brush threw it and took of my makeup. I went to my bulletin bored and stared at the picture of me and Peter. I said "Pete....i miss you." I never gave up hope that he's still alive out there some where. I sighed and touched the picture. I moved the hair away from my face. I plopped down on my bed and picked up the book i've been reading. 'Insurgent' i read until i slowly drifted off into sleep.
Peter's Pov.
Felix came running into the camp and said "someones here pan!" I said "i know it's my bloody island!" He looked at me and said "but its not a boy....its a girl." My heart dropped into my stomach i said "what does she look like!?" He said "all i know is that she has Auburn hair." No....It-it couldn't be i said "take me to her." He nodded and i fallowed him and i saw a mess of Auburn curls i knew so well. I said "leave us.." i walked to her and Felix left but before i could get to her she woke up. She sat up and said "what the hell?" She looked back and she saw me she said "Peter!?" I smirked and said "Hey Mads."