Chapter Eleven

Maddie's pov.
Tears ran down my cheeks i ran out of the camp and climbed up in a tree. I put my head in my knees and chocked out a sob. I cried and climbed a little higher in the branches. I stared up at the sky i sniffled and hummed a tune. I bit my lip and sang the song
"Oh, tragedy has taken so many
Love lost 'cause they all forgot who You were

And it scares me to think that I would choose my life over You
Oh, my selfish heart divides me from You, it tears us apart"

"So tell me what is our ending?
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful?
Oh, why do I let myself let go
Of hands that painted the stars and holds tears that fall

And the pride of my heart makes me forget
It's not me but You who makes the heart beat
I'm lost without You, Your dying for me."

"So tell me what is our ending?
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful?
Will my life find me by Your side?
Your love is beautiful, so beautiful
At the end of it all I wanna be in Your arms

So tell me what is our ending?
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful?
Will my life find me by Your side?
'Cause Your love is beautiful, so beautiful."
I sat there "that was beautiful lov." I look back and said "what do you want Pete?" I whipped my tears away. I jumped down from the limb. I sat down by a stream and ran my hand threw the water. Pete came and sat down by me he said "Maddie...." He put his on my cheek. Softly rubbed it with his thumb he held me tightly. He said "I love you Maddie." I said "i love you too, I just wish we had more time together." He said "But we don't lov, so lets make the most of this time together." I smiled and nodded slowly he pressed his lips on mine slowly. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me harder and harder. His tongue entered my lips and i wrapped my arms around his neck. He pressed his body again he pulled back for air. Both of us breathing heavily he stroked my hair he snapped his fingers and we were back in the treehouse. He pushed me down on the bed and he kissed me again. His hand made its way up my shirt and took it off. Then he took his off he kissed me harder and harder. The he kissed my neck and he made his way up to my jaw line and made his way to my lips. He whispered "i love you Mads." I said "i love you too Pete." He went down to my stomach and made sinchuile kisses up it. He slowly took off my Bra his eyes darkened with lust and continued.
___later___
He pulled up and laid down and said "Damn..." He said breathing heavily. I laid my head on his chest he held me tightly. He said "i...Love....you Maddie" I smiled and said "i love you Peter." I snuggled closer then i said "we should probably get up." Peter Nodded and i got up and put my cloths back on. Peter walked up and hit my butt i jumped a tad. He smirked at me I pulled on my shorts and put on my shoes and walked out. I climbed down the steps.