Chapter Fourteen Rebirth

Song for this chapter
Rebirthing Skillet.
Enjoy.
Maddie's Pov.
I stood up and said "i-i did this h-how is this even possable!?" I ran my hands threw my hair. Peter came walking to me i said "No! Stay away from me!" I hug myself and he said "Mads..." i said "i-i have to go!" I was headed to the door he took my wrist then i said "let go!" I pulled free and ran off.
Peter's Pov.
I said "Maddie wait!" Pan said "Dammit" i looked behind me and said "what?" He said "we don't have time to go after her Pete its time." I said "But she's scared and she doesn't understand whats going on!" Pan said "And do you think you can explain it to her?" I sighed and said "your right" he said "i'll help her as soon as where done i promise." I nodded slowly.
Maddie's Pov.
I sat down on a log and pulled my legs to my chest. Whats going on i've never....i don't under...i heaved a shaky sigh. Then i snapped up my head and remembered that today is the day. I quickly got to my feet. I run to skull rock for some reason the song Rebirthing by Skillet was coming to my head.
I skid to a stop i look around there was water below. I saw Pete going up the steps i yelled "PETER!" He didn't even look i jump into the water below.
Peter's Pov.
I walk up the stairs i place the things on the rocks. Pan's Pipe his heart with a dull thump. Its completely black a heart from a one with the purest hearts. Then a wand from the sorcerer. How i got it isn't important then i step into the center of the "STOP!" I look back "Maddie?" She said "please wait!" I walk to her and say "lov i have to.." a pair of soft lips press on mine she pulled away and said "i love you."
Maddie's Pov.
"I love you." He said "i love you too." He turned around i said "wait what are you doing!?" He looked at me and said "i have to i'm sorry lov." I said "no there has to be more time no!" He said "i'm sorry but the isn't don't mess this up." He waved his hand i was in a cage. I said "No!" He stepped in the center of the circle. The blood red moon light hit him perfectly. He lifted in the air and cracks formed all over his body. Light shimmered out of the cracks. A crack broke off and i could see Pan's Patchy green cloths. Then the light got blinding and i cover my eyes then *CRACK.* "hello,Maddie."