Chapter Nighteen

Song for the chapter
Fallout boy immortals
Enjoy lovs!
Pan's Pov.
Recap
Maddie went and pumped her fist in the air and says "I WILL NOT BE PUSHED A SIDE I WILL BE HRED I WILL GET WHAT I WANT WHAT I DESERVE!"
I growl and said "Cute to think that you all can fight me and win." Maddie walks up "i'm not scared of you!" Then she blasts me with her ice i fly against the wall. I hit the wall i smirk and say "cute where dis you learn that!?" "from me" i turn around and i said "well if it isn't the lady in blue her self hello Elsa." She goes and stands by Maddie i said "Maddie... have you forgoten? your mine." I took her wrist and snapped my fingers. We where back at the camp. I look at her she says "let go of me!" I pulled her in and smashed my lips against heres. She fought me a little at first then shoved me away.
"They say we are what we are,
But we don't have to be,
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,

I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame,
I'll be the guard dog of all your favorite dreams,"
I snag to her she tried to walk away. I grabbed her arm.
"Ooh)
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Ooh)
I try to picture me without you but I can't
'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long,
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down,
Just not for long, for long,
We could be immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,
Sometimes the only pay off for having any faith,"
I laughed and pulled her closer
"Is when it's tested again and again everyday,
I'm still comparing your past to my future,
It might be your wound but they're my sutures,
(Ooh)
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
(Ooh)
I try to picture me without you but I can't"
She looked me in the eyes and just stayed locked.
"Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long,
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down,
Just not for long, for long,
We could be immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,
(Immortals)
And live with me forever now,
And pull the blackout curtains down,
We could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long,
We could be immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals
Immor- immortals
Immor- immortals."
She smiled a bit and said "um.." she pushes me away and goes and sits down.
Maddie's pov.
I move my hair behind my ear Pan came and sat down by me. He said "Maddie..." i look up at him and he said "I'm sorry." I looked at him and say "what?" He put his hand on my cheek and said "I'm sorry, that Peters gone and that i hurt you but trust me," he started to cry a little "i wont ever do that again." He wrapped his arms around me i hugged him. I said "Pan...." I cry into his shoulder and said "i forgive you." He held me tighter and i said "I miss him so much." He said "i know i should've been there for you instead of being a a a a a.....a monster." I shook my head "no you apologized your no monster." He pulled back and pressed his lips on mine i didn't fight this time. I kissed him back and he pulls away and says "i love you Maddie." i look at you and say "i love you too."
_________________________
How bout that curve ball ok Lovies
I will write a love story idk what i'm going to call it yet but it will happen!