Teen x Florence Pugh

The reader is a non binary 14 year old. They are currently filming Hawkeye. The reader is playing a young red room spy Yelena and Nat helped escape. Yelena and the readers character have a sisterly bond.

Reader's Pov

I was lying in bed half awake when Flo came in to wake me up. Flo: hey y/n it is time to wake up. Okay I am already awake. Flo: I am going to start making breakfast while you get dressed then we can head to set. Okay that is fine. I got dressed and headed into the kitchen where Flo had just finished making breakfast. Flo: hey I just made omelettes I put what you like it in. Okay thanks Flo. I grabbed the food and sat down at the table.

Flo sat down a couple of minutes later. I eat a couple of bites of food and then I just pushed it around my plate. Flo: y/n I know something is up you are not normally this quiet. I just am nervous about filming I have never done anything this big before what if I mess up? Flo: y/n you are a brilliant actor you just need to trust yourself and everyone makes mistakes its just part of life don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Thanks Flo you are really kind. Flo: no problem y/n but we really need to get going or else we will be late. Okay. We tidied up before leaving the hotel room.

Flo drove us to the set and we headed to costume. Me and Flo got our costumes on and then we headed to hair and make-up. Thank fully I was playing a nonbinary character so I didn't have to be a girl or a boy. My parents think its all just a phase I don't approve at all it was Flo who helped me be comfortable with myself I am so happy to work with her. After our hair and make up was done we headed over to the set.

We started filming and it wasn't too bad I didn't have lots of lines in the scenes but I still managed to mess up some of my lines. So when I wasn't in a scene I was sitting going over my lines. Flo made hardly any mistakes it was amazing watching her act, she made it look so real. After a long day of filming I was so glad to get back to the hotel room as soon as we got in the door I flopped down on the sofa.

Flo: how did you find your first day of filming? Not to bad but I kept messing up my lines constantly. Flo: that is normal its your first big part you will get used to it, wanna watch some Netflix and relax for the rest of the night? I thought you would never ask! We both got into comfy clothes and Flo made us y/f/f (your favourite food) ad we sat and watched stranger things all night until we both feel asleep on the sofa.