Little lion~ N.R and W.M

Nat's Pov

I have been a little for a long time but when I first joined the avengers I hid it from everyone until another girl joined the team. That girl was Wands, she found me in little space one day in my room. It took me a while to accept her as a caregiver but now I don't know what I would do without her.

I woke up this morning in little space so I went into Wands room to wake her up. Wands it mornin. Wands: good morning Tasha, are yo hungry? Yeah Wands me ungry. Wands: okay lets get you some breakfast then Tasha.

Wands picked me up and then she carried me downstairs into the kitchen. Wands: what would you like for breakfast Tasha? Can I ave pop tarts pwease? Wands: Of course you can. Wands sat me down at the breakfast bar while she made breakfast.

Once she had finished making breakfast she put it on a plate for me and she filled my cup up with juice. She set it down in front of me. Hank you wan wan. I started eating my pop tarts while Wands made herself breakfast.

After she had finished making her breakfast she sat down beside me at the breakfast bar and she started to eat her breakfast. Me and Wands had finished our breakfast before any of the team were even awake.

We went back upstairs to get dressed. We both got dressed into comfy clothes. Wands: I have a present for you Tasha would you like to see it? Yeah me want to see it wan wan ! Wands picked up a parcel wrapped up in green wrapping paper and then she handed it to me.

Can I open it? Wands: Yes of course Tasha go ahead! I ripped the paper and inside there was a lion blanket. I put it on over my head. It was so fluffy I loved it.

Fank you wan wan, look me a lion

Fank you wan wan, look me a lion. Rawr. Rawr. Wands: Tasha you are such a scary lion. Yay me scary! Wands: do you want to watch a film? Yeah! Can we watch Encanto? Wands: yes of course we can watch Enchanto!

Wands put on Encanto on and we sat on her bed and we watched it. Kate walked in halfway through the film. Kate: can I watch it with you guys? Yeah atniss! Kate sat down with me and Wands.

We watched Encanto and we sang along to all of the songs. By the time we had finished Encanto it was time for lunch. Wands: it is time for lunch Tasha, we need to go downstairs. Okay lets go.

Wands: are you going to bring your blankie with you? Yeah blankie is coming with me. Wands picked me up and we all headed downstairs for lunch. Sam: who is this scary lion? Nat is scary lion! Sam: please don't eat me!

I will not eat you, you nice. Sam: phew I was very scared Nat. Wands: what do you want for lunch Tasha? Mac and cheese pwease wan wa. Wands: okay Tasha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------519 Words