Y/n Barton

You are Clint Barton's child you are 12 years old and genderfluid. After everything that happened with the blip your parents have not got on well. Your dad survived but your mum got blipped. In the story Wanda didn't get blipped. And to bring everyone back you lost the one of the people who meant the most to you Nat.

Your Pov

I sat in my room in the compound. Ever since I was old enough to be left here my parents abounded me here. I have a better life here then with them. I was looked after by Nat and Wanda the only true parental figures I have ever had. My mom had always been distant with me but after she blipped and she missed out on 5 years of my life our relationship just disappeared. Nat and Wanda basically watched me grow up. They taught me and helped me through everything from helping me through my first period to getting me my first binder. My dad never came and visited me during the 5 year blip. This is the first time my parents have visited me since the blip it has been 2 weeks since everyone returned.

I could hear my parents screaming at another downstairs. So I started singing to block out there fighting.

Devil town by Cavetown

You changing the lyrics: Mum and daddy aren't in love its fine like they care anyway. The compound is so much colder in summertime I lose my mind at least at least another thousand times hold my hand tight we'll make it another night. I still get scared of something new but I feel safer when I'm with you Feeling doesn't feel so bad when I know you're feeling this way too We're all dead in the compound That's fine cause nothing's gonna scare us now. We're all in our dressing gowns mine's white and stripy yours is green and brown I forgot my name again I think that's something worth remembering. Spiders in your favourite shoes just leave them be cause they're more scared of you. The compound is colder in the summertime I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times hold my hand tight we'll make it another night I still get a little scared of something new but I feel safer when I'm with you Feeling doesn't feel so bad when I know you are feeling this way too

Wanda walked into my room and pulled me into a hug. Wanda: its okay Y/n. ITS NOT FINE MY PARENTS DONT CARE THAT I EXIST MY DAD LEFT ME 5 YEARS AGO I WAS 7, YOU AND NAT RAISED ME AND NOW SHE IS GONE AND SHE DOESNT EVEN GET A FUNERAL! I WISH HE JUMPED INSTEAD AT LEAST I WOULD STILL HAVE PARENTS! OR HE COULD OF DIED INSTEAD OF PIETRO HE WAS NEVER THERE AND PIETRO WAS THE DAD I NEVER HAD!

Wanda: lets go Y/n we should see Nat they brought her body to SWORD examine it I am gonna try and get her body so she can get a funeral. Yeah please I really need a break and I need to see her. Wanda: okay lets go downstairs and tell them that we are leaving. We headed downstairs to the living room my. My parents must of heard us so my so called parents had stopped fighting.

Clint: Y/N its so nice to see you again. Well maybe if you and mum She isn't my mother but it doesn't feel right to call her Laura. stopped fighting and could be arsed to come talk to me. Clint: we were just about to go see you. Aye right, anyway me and Wanda are going out. Laura: Where are you going, and why are you leaving its the first time we have seen each other in 5 years? Let me think. MAYBE BECAUSE DAD DIDNT EVEN VISIT ME ONCE! I WAS 7 WHEN YOU LEFT! 7 WANDA AND NAT TREATED ME LIKE THE PARENTS I NEVER HAD THEY RAISED ME! DID YOU COME LOOKING FOR ME? NO OF COURSE NOT! AND ALL YOU HAVE BOTH DONE SINCE YOU CAME HERE IS FIGHT!

Clint: do not speak to your mother like that! She is not my mother! I HAVE 2 MOMS AND ONE IS DEAD AND THE OTHER IS STANDING BESIDE ME! Laura: I birthed you and looked after you! Yeah and ignored me as soon as I was old enough to be left in the compound, when I was little I thought Wanda, Nat and Pietro were my siblings because they treated me like family? You don't even know me! Did you help me through finding myself NO! Me and Wanda are leaving goodbye! Clint: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT WANDA YOU ARE A BAD INFLUENCE ON MY DAUGHTER!

Wanda: you mean the one you left here when she was 7? Wanda: the daughter that you care so much about that you haven't seen in 5 years? Clint: it was a tough time for me! Oh it was a tough time for you Nat kept the avengers together and Wanda had to look after me and also help Nat. YOU MAKING IT ABOUT YOURSELF AS ALWAYS I WAS A CHILD WANDA AND NAT HAD TO EXPLAIN TO A 7 YEAR OLD THAT THEIR MUM DIED AND THEIR DAD LEFT THEM! I am staying with Wanda I don't care what you 2 say.

I stormed out of the room and out into Wanda's car. Wanda followed a couple of minutes later. I love you Wanda. Wanda: I love you too Y/n, now lets go to SWORD and get Nat the funeral that she deserves. We drove away from the compound I have never been so angry with someone before. It was a disgrace that they even tried to call themselves parents never mind good ones

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------999Words

Please comment if you have any requests or if you want another part to a existing story.