Unzipped ~ N.R

Your Pov

I am so tired but I have to train with Natasha this morning. Natasha is relentless with training I am the only one that can keep up with her, this is only because we were trained together in the red room. Its not something that I like to talk about. We haven't ever talked about it. I got up and dressed then I headed downstairs to train with Natasha.

When I got downstairs Natasha was already waiting for me. Natasha always early always so pretty so perfect. Me and Natasha aren't exactly friends but we aren't enemies either. Are you ready to train? Natasha: yes of course I am. Jeez no need to be rude I just asked a perfectly normal question.

We started training it wasn't anything different to usual. It is quite odd fighting someone who is trained the exact same way that you are. I suppose I should be used to it after the 21 years of the red room.. We finished training and then we headed into the kitchen to get breakfast.

The team were all already up and in the kitchen. I have a bad feeling about this the team is never usually up this early. Either something is up or we have a mission. Tony: we have a mission but not everyone will be going it will just be Y/n, Natasha, Wanda and Clint. Great I have a early morning mission.

Tony: you will be in pairs Wanda and Clint and Natasha and Y/n, it isn't a hard mission we are just trying to retrieve some stolen shield tech. Tony: there will be soldiers outside Natasha and Y/n will fight the soldiers while Clint and Wanda go inside and get the tech.

Bruce: this won't be a difficult mission but you will have coms just in case you need anything. Clint: we will leave in 15 minutes go get anything that you will need, meet me at the helipad in 15 minutes don't be late. I am never late I pride myself on never being late.

I headed up to my room to get ready. I got my suit on grabbed my widow bites and my guns. I headed down to the helipad. I don't really want to be with Natasha but I suppose she isn't the worst person that I might have to be partnered with. As long as I don't let my emotions get the best of me.

When I got to the helipad Clint was already there waiting. I told you that I wouldn't be late. Clint: I was mostly talking to Wanda but okay. You will not slag my best friend. Don't talk about her like that especially not behind her back. Clint: okay sorry. I would of argued with him but we don't have time for that.

Natasha and Wanda walked down the helipad together. It annoys me how Wanda can be friends with Natasha and I can't. Why does Natasha like Wanda more? Why can't she like me? We all got on the quin jet. Clint and Natasha are driving and me and Wanda and just sitting waiting in the back.

I looked over to Natasha. She looks so pretty her red hair and her green eyes compliment each other. Wanda: earth to Y/n we are here get ready. Oh okay. I hope Wanda didn't notice that I was looking at Natasha. I hope that my thoughts weren't too loud.

Clint: just follow the plan and don't die. Wow amazing speech, now lets go kick some ass. Me and Natasha stormed the building to get inside. We fought and eventually we got into the main building were the stolen tech is.

We got into the room with ease. Now the difficult part getting out of the building with the tech. We got out of the building with ease but there is guards waiting outside for us. Natasha gave me the tech and started fighting.

I ran over to the quin jet were Clint and Wanda were waiting. Then I headed over to help Natasha. She had already killed most of the guards when her zip got caught on one of the guards. Her zip broke and her breast came out of her suit. She kept on fighting.

I don't think she noticed. But god did she look good. I got close to her helping her kill the last of the guards. Natasha your zip its broken. Natasha: shit. She put her breast back into her suit and walked on to the quin jet holding her suit closed.