Valentines Day~ W.M

I woke up early this morning to surprise my girlfriend, Wands. I woke up early so I could make my girlfriend breakfast in bed. I make her some heart shaped waffles with ice cream and some strawberries cut into heart shapes and a matcha iced latte .

I arranged it nicely on a tray so that I could carry it back upstairs to my sleeping girlfriend. I carried it carefully upstairs to our bedroom. I placed the tray on the floor so that I could open the bedroom door. I grabbed the tray off the floor and I carried it over to our bed before I closed the door.

I sat down on the bed and I placed the tray on my lap. I kissed her on the forehead. Hey Wands happy valentines day my love. Wands started to wake up. She always looks so adorable when she wakes up because her hair is always so messy.

Wands kissed me before she looked at the try of food laying on my lap. Wands: did you make this for us? Yes of course I did my love, I would do absolutely anything for you bubba. We ate breakfast before we got dressed and we went to the gym to train.

Me and Wands sparred until we were both exhausted. I am teaching Wands how to fight without her powers. She is getting better at it but she still has a long way to come before she could fight someone properly not using her powers.

Wands walked over to me to me with a strange look on her face. She only ever has that look on her face when she is about to tell me something that is really important. Hey bubba what is wrong? Wands: there is something that I need to tell you Y/n.

Yes, what is it bubba? Wands: come into the locker room and I will tell you. Okay bubba. I am slightly worried because she doesn't usually act like this. We walked into the locker room and then we faced each other. She looked at me with a look in her eyes that I have never seen before.

Wands: I have had a really good time with you Y/n, I really have. But I don't think that we can work out. We have too many problems between us, I don't love you the same way that I did when we first got together. I think it would be better if we were just friends Y/n. And with that she walked away leaving me alone in the locker room.

I just walked over to the shower turned it on then I sunk down into the floor. I can't believe that it just happened. Maybe it is just a bad dream? I punched the wall until my fists bled. No this is all real it isn't just a bad dream. I just got dumped by my girlfriend on valentines day.

Someone walked into the locker rooms. Its probably just one of the boys, they probably just forgot their t-shirt or something like that. Tasha: is that you Y/n? I didn't answer her. She walked over to me and bent down to my eye level. Tasha: hey what is wrong Y/n? Wanda.

Tasha turned the water off and then she wrapped a towel around me. Tasha: what is wrong with Wanda, what did she do? She dumped me. Tasha: bitch, now you can come up to my room with me and we can do dumb shit just like the old days. She always knows how to cheer me up and she always has.

I got up and we left the locker rooms. Tasha: I just need to get some snacks from the kitchen. Okay I will come with you. I followed Tasha into the kitchen to get some snacks. I heard noises coming from the bathroom so I went to go see what was going on.

There was a trail of clothes leading from the kitchen to the bathroom. I picked up a hoodie from the floor it's tag read W.M and then I picked up a shirt with V on it. Either Wanda has managed to get a valentine in under 3 hours or she has been cheating on me.

I am going to get revenge on them. I grabbed all of their clothes and Wanda's underwear and I put them in the washing machine with the other dirty clothes. The only way out of that bathroom is through the kitchen.

I walked back into the kitchen. Tasha guess who is having sex in the bathroom, Wanda and Vision. And guess where all their clothes were? Tasha: all over the hallway? Preciously, now guess were their clothes are now. Tasha: the laundry? Correct, so lets wait in here and wait for them to finish.

Me and Tasha started to eat snacks while facing the door so we didn't look as suspicious. Then my sister walked in. Carol: how are you Y/n? Shit. Carol: why? Tasha: Wanda dumped her and she is doing Vision in the bathroom so she put their clothes in for the laundry. Carol: I will kill her, but well done Y/n.

We heard Wanda and Vision leaving the bathroom so we hid in the pantry so that they would think that the coast is clear. They walked into the kitchen stark naked and we walked out of the pantry. Carol: what on earth were you two doing? Wanda jumped about 3 miles in the air.

It wasn't that bad for Vision because he didn't really need clothes. Vision you can go, Wanda you can stay here. Vision walked through the kitchen wall. How long have you been with him Wanda? Pietro and Peter walked into the kitchen. Peter immediately walked out again as soon as he saw that Wanda naked.

Pietro: what on earth are you doing Wanda? Tasha: yeah Wanda tell him what you were doing or should I say who you were doing. Wanda: alright fine I cheated on Y/n with Vision, and I have been seeing Vision for about 3 months now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1021 Words

Happy Valentines day!