Heartbroken (Wanda and Natasha Parents)

This story will be written using they/them pronouns. Wanda and Natasha find out that you have just broken up with your girlfriend. And they are trying to help you through it.

Your Pov

I am lying on my bed sobbing my heart out. It is currently 4am in the morning I have been crying for the last 2 hours. The reason I am crying is because I am just off the phone with my girlfriend. Well actually my ex girlfriend now.

My girlfriend broke up with me last night over a video call. I am crushed because I have been with her for over two years. The thing that made it ever worse was that she had been cheating with my ex best friend. She had been acting strange for the last two months but she only admitted to cheating last night.

I heard knocking on my door. I stopped crying. Go away leave me alone. Nat: Y/n are you okay? I love my mum but I don't want her to know what happened. I am gonna lie I have too. Yeah I am fine I am just getting changed it will take a while though because I have to lace up my doc martens and they are the knee length ones. Nat: okay that is fine Y/n.

Nat walked away. I am glad she believed me otherwise I don't know what I would of done. I broke down crying again. I hate cheaters I would of preferred if she had just broken up with me. Cheating was the one thing that I really couldn't forgive. The amount of cheating people did with my mum Nat is unreal. I think that I were I get the hatred of men from.

Nat's Pov

I went to go check on Y/n because I had heard noise coming from their room. They said they were getting dressed and they had also locked the door. I am getting Wanda. I marched back into me and Wanda's room. Wanda open Y/n's door right now something is up. Wanda: I am going to listen before I open their door.

We tip toed over to Y/n's room. We could hear them sobbing uncontrollably. Do you believe me now Wanda? Wanda: I am doing it now. Wanda unlocked the door with her magic. Y/n: I am okay leave me alone! Y/n: please tell us what happened. Y/n: momma this is the only time I want you to do this but read my mind. Wanda: are you sure? Y/n: do it.

Wanda's Pov

I never wanted to do this but Y/n wanted me to so I will. I put one of my hands on their head and one on Nat's head and started looking through their memories and started to feel their emotions. I put one hand on Nat's head so she could see everything that had happened,

I saw the phone call everything that she had done to her. I could see her ex girlfriend cheating on Y/n. I could all of Y/n's emotions I could Y/n waiting for her to come on multiple dates and she didn't show up. Y/n being the kind person they are forgive her every time. Even though she was heartbroken on the inside.

I took my hands off her head because I didn't want to see anything that she didn't want me to. Y/n I am so sorry for you wanna talk about it. Y/n: yeah please. We talked for an hour and me and Nat tried to comfort Y/n the best we could.

Your Pov

I talked about everything that happened. I have never cried this much. My mom's were really supportive and I felt a lot better. They bought me Sharma to cheer me up. I felt a lot better thanks to them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------634 Words

This is not the best thing I have written but here it is.