Raid Tempest

1 Week had passed

Shin is finished with his training, But, in that span of time, he never used any of his [Ultimate Skill] fearing that Razen might figure it out and take his body.

Shin: Damn Old man, to think that he was nurturing us for his use. I knew that he can't be trusted.

Flashback

Shin: Hey Athena, about earlier.

<< What about it? >>

Shin: It's bothering me but, In my old world, I used to read people or have either good or bad intuition about them, and that Razen guy is really ringing my bell.

<< Answer: You should be, I've scanned what the 'Razen' guy is capable of, and to my analysis. He is a strong Mage that can be compared to Top Majins, He also have the ability to possess somebody's mind after killing it, On my perspective. He is training the Otherworlders to take their [Unique Skill] when they're ripe >>

Shin: You mean that he's gonna take mine too?!

<< Affirmative >>

End of Flashback

Razen: Shin, You're improving in swordsmanship in the past week, but, Today is the day that you will use it for a real battle.

Shin: A battle? You are gonna match me with that [Unique Skill: Severer] user? Haven't he learned his lesson when I beat him up?

Shin, after 2 days of training, He was matched up with Kyoya, Kyoya wield the [All seeing eyes] which can slice or cut anything using Space-Element Magic. It was troublesome, but I somehow countered it using [Epitaph].

[Epitaph] allows me to see everything that is gonna happen 10 seconds in the future.

I was able to block and counter all his attack, there are times that the future told me that I will be hit badly, and I took that hit. But I changed my style and use my Family's katana style to defeat him.

Razen: No, You are going to use all your training in fighting monsters, as you and the three are heading to the Cursed City of Tempest.

Shin: City of Tempest? Haven't heard of it.

Razen: It is a country filled with monsters, and we, the great kingdom of Falmunt will eradicate that City.

Shin: Ho? And you are going to send me? As far as I know, my [Unique Skill: Akashic Record] is only for knowledge, and I'm only trained for like a week.

Shin: Of course I'll lie about my skill, if he know about me having atleast one [Ultimate Skill] will be the end for me.

Shin sheathed his Katana, he was going to leave the training hall.

Razen: You are very exceptional Otherworlder, your skills in swordsmanship is really great, Kyoya's swordsmanship surpasses you because of his skill, but if it's pure swords technique. You'll undoubtedly won.

Shin: Fine, fine. I guess that I can go. So when is it?

Razen: You're leaving right now.

Shin: ... As in now?!

Shin has never heard of such bullshit before

Razen: The carriage is ready, Hey You!

Razen called a guard.

Razen: Bring this man to the carriage, we cannot delay our plans.

Guard: Yes sir!

Then the guard led the way, I told him that I'm just going to take something from my room, then when I reached my room. I took my things before going, then I took out something in my bag. It was the thing that my Mother gave me.