Living in Tempest

Shin has accomplished his task, He returned to the Original World as planned, But he doesn't have the three with him, Why?

Shin: Those three, After giving them a body and a name, They requested to be left in that place for now for something. I wonder what that is?

Shin tilted his head, But he didn't mind it anymore, Shin walked for 2 days without stopping, Which is making his foot hurts, Until.

Shin: F-Finally! A city... Or a kingdom?

<< Answer: That is the Kingdom of Blumund

<< Answer: That is the Kingdom of Blumund. >>

Shin: Oh, Kingdom of Blumund huh, Well, I'll take a detour there, Maybe I can get some information about the War.

<< Good Luck >>

Shin: Thanks.

Shin ran towards the kingdom.

Shin arrived at the Gate of Blumund.

Guard: I.D Please.

The Guard reached out his palm, Waiting to received the required I.D.

Shin: Yabai! I don't have anything like that.

Shin nervously fidget on his spot.

Guard: Wait...

The Guard widened his eyes.

Shin was on guard, He looked at the Guard.

Guard: ...Did you lost your I.D? How careless.

Shin: ...Yeah... How careless of me.

Guard: Well, You gotta head to the Guild to make a new one, But you gotta pay for the Fee.

Shin: Oh, Sure.

Shin reaches for his pocket, He took out a Gold coin and gave it to the Guard.

Guard: Right.... Here's your change, and your good to go.

Shin: Thanks.

Shin entered the premises without problems.

Shin: Now, Let's see where the Guild is.

Shin went around and asked the residents where the guild is, Until he arrives there.

Shin entered the guild, He looks around and see that it was... almost empty.

Shin: Where are the adventurers?

Employee: Oh, Hello sir, are you an adventurer?

Shin: No, I'm just here to gather information about the ongoing invasion of Falmunt to the City of Monsters.

Employee: I see, Well, Our Guild master is on his way there, He was just gathering people, then he will leave.

Shin: So he's still here?