Summit

Rimuru POV

Rimuru: As Raphael said... This person holds Divinity... He is a True Demi God who evolved to a True Demon Lord

Rimuru could only smile with tense behind it. He looked at Shin who is staring back at him.

Rimuru: If I can assess his strength... I can protect my people.

Rimuru: So. How about it?

Shin opened his mouth. All the audience who were watching everything couldn't move and are only waiting for the reply of the powerful person.

Shin: Rimuru-san... I... I was transported to this world... Before I even enter High school.

Rimuru: ... Eh?

Shin immediately crouched while holding his head, trembling.

Shin: I don't know anything! I wonder if I can pass this written test! What do I do? What do I do?!

Rimuru couldn't believe his eyes. The person who released a powerful divine aura earlier... Is now crouching for something clearly non-sense.

Rimuru: S-Shin, was it?

Shin looked at him.

Rimuru: How old are you?

Shin: I'm 15... I was going to attend my first day of school a week and 3 days ago. But I was transported here.

Rimuru: F-F-Fifteen?! You're so young!

Rimuru shouted as he couldn't believe. A 15 years old kid became a Demi God.

Rimuru: W-Well. I can understand your situation. I too was reincarnated here.

Rimuru reassured him as he patted his shoulder.

Rimuru: Also. My test doesn't involve written exam... I'm here to assess your strength.

Shin: My strength?

Rimuru: Shin-kun. As you did earlier. You released a dense amount of aura... Which is bad for the people near here. That's bad for their health.

Rimuru explained why they don't release aura here because of the residents such as humans who are sensitive that might die from sudden auras.

Shin: I-I-I'm very sorry. I wasn't careful!

Shin said as he apologize.

Shin: Then. About the test.

Rimuru: Let's do that later. But now, I guess I can welcome you... Here at tempest.

Gazel: I guess that there is no fight now. This is much better.

But then, he averted his gaze and looked somewhere else.

Gazel: Looks like a new problem came here too.

We all looked back and saw a man with guards behind him.

Shin POV

Shin: Who's this old man?

<< Notice: They are the Envoy of Sorcerer Dynasty Sarion. Head of the Ducal house >>

Shin: Okay... I guess...

Shin stood up and walked out of the way for a sec. then he heard Rimuru mention a name "Elen". Then the man who appeared there glared at him.

Elalude: Rimuru.... I see, It's you. YOU BASTARD! YOU ARE THE DEMON LORD WHO BEWITCHED MY DAUGHTER!

<< Report: This magic is the composite magic combining flames and explosion. A high-level technique has been deployed >>

Shin: A High-Level explosion magic? Seems troublesome.