Markiplier Emergency Surgery Update

Earth's POV

I was awaken by Husky. He jumped to the bed then at my stomach. I yelped and groaned in pain. "OHHHHHH MY GOOOOOD HUUUUUSKY THAAAAT HUUUURTS........WHY DO THAAAAAAAT?" I said while holding my stomach. "What is it now?" I asked. He snarled at me then licks my face. "Hey, hey. What's with you today?" He then jumped off my bed and went to my study table. He took my watch and he jumped back to bed. Wow. This dog is smart. I thought. I put my hand up, then he gave me my watch. "Good boy." Nope. I was wrong. This dog's amazing. I rubbed his head and neck, then to his butt. He likes it when I do that. I can tell because he's wagging his tail. I look at my watch. 9:30 AM. Oh shit.

"Oh shit- I forgot to make breakfast!" Thanks buddy! C'mon!" I said. I get out of bed, and realizing I'm only wearing boxers. I shrug it off and went to the door. I took the apron that was hanging at the back of the door. I put my navy-blue apron on and ran downstairs, Husky in front of me. He then barked and ran fast to the kitchen.

I ran passed the living room, I reached the kitchen but I stopped at my track when I saw.....dad?

He turn his head and greeted me. "Oh, good morning. I see you had a good sleep." He sad with a warm smile. He's only wearing his boxers, black muscle shirt and his white apron that says 'Let's cook with daddy'. I don't know if that was just a corny apron, or that was suppose to arouse Mark. "Uh, dad?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you up, cooking?"

"Is it wrong for your father to cook breakfast for his son?"

"Uh, no?"

"Then sit down and wait. I'm almost done."

I enter the kitchen and sat beside the table. Dad placed the food to the table. Some eggs & bacon, orange juice, and some pancakes? "Woah. Pancakes, dad?"

"What's wrong with pancakes?"

"Uh, nothing. It's just.....you only cook in special occassions. So I'm not really used to seeing you.....cook like a freakin' model because you're half naked."

"Aww, thank you monster. I guess cooking half-naked runs in the family."

"Why thought about that?" I asked.

"Because you look like a pornstar." Dad said while holding his laugh. I shrugged it off. "Whatever. You're just jealous because my muscles are burning." I said while flexing my biceps. Dad chuckled. "So....shall we eat then?" Dad said rubbing both his hands at ach other. I nodded with a smile.
--------------------
3rd Person POV

Earth sighed before turning the door knob. He pushed open the door and look up. "Earth?" A woman said.

"Grandma!" Earth said happily. He ran towards the old woman, who just stand up to get a hug from his grandson. "Oh my god Earth you're even more handsome in persin than a video. And you're so tall and muscular!"

"Oh my god why didn't you told me you were visiting here? I should've pick you up when you arrived!"

"Oh, I just wanted it to be a surprise. But I'm so happy that I met my grandson for the first time." She said while she cupped Earth's cheek.

"Me too, grandma." Earth then broke the hug and went to Tom. "Hey uncle Tom." Earth said pulling Tom for a hug. "Heg Earth. Wow, you're getting stronger than usual, but don't squish me to death" Tom said patting Earth's back. "Oops. Sorry. I'm just happy to see you again." Earth said with a smile. "Oh, and uh, when will you update the next season for TwoKinds?" Earth whispered.

"So you do read it!" Tom silently squealed. Earth giggled, and wink at Tom.

Earth's POV

"Don't worry. I'll update it later." Tom whispered back. I smiled back. I turn around, facing the man sitting on a hospital bed, with a hose attached to his nose. He opened his arms, waiting for a hug. I ran towards him, spreading my arms. "Daddy!" I wrapped my arms around hus body, and rest my head on his shoulders. Mark groaned. "Ohh, I'm so sorry Earth for freaking you out yesterday I promise I won't do it again."