Just.....one kiss

Mark's POV

"I'll do whatever it takes to get you home, so I can remember the best moments we had together."

I can't believe him. After all I've been through, and he followed me all the way here to Cincinatti. I guess his amnesia doesn't affect his stupidity.

"Tetsuo, no. You don't have to do everything. You're welcome to stay here as long as you want." Tom said.

"What the- Tom! What the hell is that?"

"Uhh, excuse us Tetsuo, for a second." Tom said politely. "Uhh, okay." Tetsuo answered. Tom then suddenly pinched my ear and pulled me away with him from the door. And of course, I yelp in pain. We were now a few meters away from Tetsuo, who is dumbfoundedly standing on the doorway, then Tom let go of my ear.

"Ow, my precious little ear!" I cried. "Tom, what the hell is wrong with you!?" I whispered. "Oh, I don't know because I was about to ask the same thing, uh, WHAT THE HELL IS ARONG WITH YOU!?" He whispered back. "He's your husband and he needs your help! Seriously, what is wrong with you!?"

Yeah Mark. What the hell is wrong with you!? He's the same guy!

Shut up conscience! You can't control me! I'm my own person, and you're just my conscience!

That's the reason why I exist, duh. I make the second choice. And yoh wanna know what my choice is?

Uhh, what?

GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT THERE AND KISS YOUR MAN YOU COWARD BITCH!

Sorry, but you're just the tiny voice in my mind, and you can't control me.

Oh yeah?

Yeah. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Then suddenly, someone slapped me on the face. "Ow! What the hell Tom!"

"I didn't do anything you idiot. And why did you slap yourself?"

Haha hahahahaha! Who's the big idiot now, DOUCHEBAG.

FUCK YOU CONSCIENCE!

Thank you very much you piece of shit, and I love you all. After all, my work here is done. Oh, and uh, thanks brain.

No problem, conscience!

Good. So you can disappear forever and never go back. And did you just talked to my brain!?

After that, there was no answer. Then I started hearing Tom, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Hey Mark. Snap out of it. Mark!"

"Wh- wha? Huh?"

"Ugh. Whatever." He groaned in anger. "Tetsuo, you can come in now."

"Oh. Uh, thank you Tom!" Tetsuo yelled back. He them stepped his foot inside my house. "Oh no you don't." I ran to the door to stop Tetsuo from entering my house.

Tom's POV

"Oh no you don't." I heard Mark say. Then suddenly, Mark ran to the door. "Mark, no!" I yelled. I tried to reach his arm, but my hand slipped, so I ran towards the door. Mark reached the door and started pushing Tetsuo out of the house. "Mark, stop it!" I yelled. I took Tetsuo's hand and started pulling him in. Mark went outside of the house, he took Tetsuo's other hand, the he started pulling him out. So we end up in a tug-of-war, but instead of a rope we're pulling a 6-foot tall bulky man, which....is still.....standing at his place. Mark haven't even notice that he's not even pulling anything.

Then I came up with this amazing idea, whether I can help Tetsuo, or kill my brother. Meh, it's life. What can I do. It felt like there's a light appearing above my head. Instead of pulling Tetsuo in, I'll do the opposite.

I let go of Tetsuo's hand, and immediately pushed him over towards Mark. Tetsuo lost his balance, and Mark just realized that a walking mountain was about to squish him.

Tetsuo's POV

Tom then suddenly pushes me towards Mark, which causes me to lpse balance. Mark then realized he was about to be squished by me. Everything felt like a slow motion. I closed my eyes, and deal with the pain I was about to feel.

It felt like I landed on something soft and bouncy. Even my lips fell on something soft and squishy like a marshmallow. I open my eyes, and see nothing but Mark's chocolate brown eyes. Then I just realized, I'm kissing Mark. I kept staring at his eyes, which causes me to blush, he doesn't seem to have enough energy to break the kiss. I broke the kiss, leaving a string of saliva connecting our lips.

Holy shit, I kissed Mark! I don't know what happened. The only thing I know is that I was pushed by......TOM!

"Oh shit, uhmm, I'm sorry Mark! I'm really sorry. I- I- I didn't mean to kiss you!" But it's good. "It was just an accident!" I wish it wasn't an accident! "I'm reallry really sorry, I promise I won't do it ever again." Tom! Do it again! Please! I stand up, clean myself, then I reach my hand out for Mark to grab. But instead of grabbing it, he slapped it away. As he stands up, he mumbled something.

"What?" I asked.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!"He yelled at me. He ran back to the house, leaving me outside. "Mark, wait!" Tom yelled. Tom was about to follow his brother, but then he saw me. He ran towards me and patted my back.

"C'mon big guy. Let's get inside."

"Uh, where did Mark go? Why didn't you follow him?"

"Nah. Just let him be. I guess he ran to the woods or something. But hey, breakfast is waiting for you inside." He said with a heart-warming smile. "Oh, and you didn't notice that I dropped your bag inside."

"Wow. Uh, thank you. It's really nice of you. And uh, did you bake pancakes? I can smell it from here."