Things that can only be seen without glassess

Hey guys!

Gotta update this chapter because I found that pic on 9gag. Well, he did almost died and when I saw this post my heart.......OUR hearts ached seeing him in a hospital bed with somthinh that sticks in his nose. Ugh. Disgudsting doctors who saved lives. Anyway, god bless him for having 7 million people love him. Including me, and you. :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mark's POV

I went upstairs, still holding my grunting from the pain I can still feel. I went to the left hallway. I know it's the left. I can smell his scent. I saw seven doors. Three on the left, two on the right, and one on the middle. It's really embarrassing how I forgot things. Ugh. I'm really old. Instead of thinking my way through it, I chose to trust my nose.

"Okay nose, do your job." I told to myself. Then suddenly, I can smell it. I can smell him. I followed the scent, my eyes closed. I was having a great moment smelling his scent, until I bumped into a door. "Ow. I guess daydreaming was a bad idea." I  said covering my nose. Damn, that hurt. I breathed heavily, turn the doorknob, and push the door open.

In front of me was a bed. Our bed.....with petals of flowers forming a heart. The room was lit up by candles on top of each bedside tables. "Uh, Tetsuo?" I called out. I went inside and look for some possible places where he can hide. Suddenly, I felt arms crawl to my waist. I shrieked and quickly turn around. "Oh, It's just you." I said wiping the sweat dripping down to my forehead. I stared at his eyes, but he's moving his eyes all over the place. He won't stare at me. "Uhh, Tetsuo? Is everything alright?" I asked, my hands holding his cheeks. He won't look at me. "Tetsuo, look at me." He looked at me for a second, then look down again. I sighed of content. I'm really worried about this guy. I thought. I moved my head closer to his, I closed my eyes, preparing for a kiss. Then, our lips touched. He kissed back and pulled me closer to him. Not leaving a tiny gap between our bodies. I broke the kiss and noticed something wrong. He's crying. Why?

"Wh- why are you crying?" I said wiping his tears. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For....doubting you."

"Oh no....no no no, no I'ts not your fault, no! Everything is my fault ok? Everything." He then pulled me tighter. "No! You're the one to blame. I- I- became weak and.....useless. I let my son do everything. I didn't even had a chance to share the payment for this house-"

Tetsuo's POV

I was cut off by Mark, kissing me. My eyes widened from his actions. He begged for entrance, so I let his tongue slip inside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, then pulled me with him. He bumped into the bed and he started to fall back. Also sending me to fall. "Woah!" Our foreheads were mashed to each other, sending ourselves a slight pain. "Ouch." Mark chuckled. "Maybe falling to bed is a bad idea." I joked.

"I don't care. Come here you." Mark then bit my jawline, down to my neck. "I never even noticed you're only wearing your boxers." Mark whispered. I chuckled. He continued kissing and licking my neck, and began touching my body. Out of nowhere, I let out a loud moan.

"Still the same spot." Mark smirked. Oh shit. He kept licking that same spot on my neck, making me moan louder. "Mark....sto- aahhh......hah...." I begged for him to stop. He kept sucking and licking my weak spot. I guess I have to go 'fire-with-fire'. I thought. I slid my hand inside Mark's shirt. I touched his body, then he let out a deep, sexy moan. His moan made my erection grow bigger. I continued touching Mark, until I've thought something. I take off his glassess, and throw and put it gently on the bedside table. He stopped kissing my neck, then I started touching his upper body.