One Night at Freddy's Pt. 3

Hi. I'm Earth. Earth Lopez-Takakura. I'm 29 years old, still living with my parents because It's my duty to take care of them. And also, my girlfriend's been living with us for 4 months from now.

This morning, something like, I don't know, destiny I guess, took us in a world that every psycho is dreaming for. In short, every gamer's nightmare turned into reality. We were forced to go to this place called 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the new and improved horror attraction sight'. My first opninion is that, I love the game. Second, I might shit my pants. Us three guys wanted to prove ourselves as men, in a horrible way.

I would like to introduce you my father, Tetsuo Takakura. Inside the world of internet, he's known as the most talented man. In the outside world, he's known as a model. He was even picked as the cover of magazines, three times.

And my other father, Mark Edward Fischbach. He was known as the happiest man alive, and he has the most kind-hearted man. And also a philantrophist. Every person who knew him got terrified because he almost died. Thanks to he doctor's awesome and horrifying way of saving a person like anybody else, he lived.

So back to the present, we were running for our lives from foxy, which is technically behind us.

"GET AWAY YOU FILTHY BEAST!" Mark cried. "WHY THE FUCK ARE WE RUNNING!!!??" Dad stupidly asked. "IT'S JUST A PERSON! BESIDEA HE CAN'T TOUCH US IT'S AGAINST THE RULES!" Ohhh yeahhh........he has a point. "Let's just say that you don't wanna break the fun and just keep running until we reach the office." I said between breaths.

"And by the way...I LOVE YOU FOXY YOU'RE THE BEST ANIMATRONIC EVER!" I cheered, feeling the fanboy inside of me that my favorite character is chasing me. Then Foxy screamed a static-like scream, which made us scream as well. Again....why.

"There! To the left!" Dad said pointing his finger at the left doorway. We went inside and I quickly pushed the red button that says door below it. Then the metal door slid down the doorway, stopping Foxy from getting us. He knocks furiously on the door 3 times, after that there was total silence. A light flickered on the corner of my eye. I turned my head to my left and see a tablet on a stand. We walk closer to it.

Mark's POV

The tablet showed us the curtains on Pirate's cove. "Foxy's in there." I said. Then the the camera moved to the stage. None of them are there. "But where did the three go?" I asked. "Earth, click the light button at you. I'll click the one on the right." Tetsuo said.

"Okay." Earth clicked the white button that says light below it. When the light was activated, Bonnie's face appeared on the window. I screamed, horrified of the humanoid figure staring at Tetsuo. Earth then clicked on the button again to turn off the light.

I turn my head to Tetsuo. He clicked the button and Chica appeared on the window. "AHH, GODDAMN THIS FUCKING ANIMATRONICS!" I screamed, scared at the this thing having a death stare on her right. Tetsuo clicked on the button again to deactivate. Wait a minute...

"Earth, Tetsuo, click the buttons again. This time at the same time." They placed their hands on the buttons, and stared. "3...2...1...go." They clicked the buttons at the same time and they appeared again. I quickly studied their eyes. I got it. I turned on my flashlight and point at Tetsuo's legs. Tetsuo stepped out of the way, and saw what I was pointing at. "Woah. That's cool." Earth said, surprised. "Cool. A vent. Must be a way out." He kneeled down and pull out the cover. He crawled inside the vent, only his feet sticking out. "Guys, I can see a light straight ahead." His voice echoed through the vent. "Good thing vent's big enough for me." I exclaimed. "Why won't you go first." I said to Earth. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Beside's I'm your father too and I need to protect you."

"Okay, then you're so sweet and if you continue doing that I'm going to blush."

"Whatever dino now get inside." I demanded. He walk to the vent. He crouched down and crawled inside. I followed. I took the cover and put it back where belongs. Just to make sure they won't follow us. Yep. I'm an awesome father. Oh yes you are Mark. Yes you are. Now who's the good daddy?

"I am!"

Who's the good daddy again?

"I am!" I yelled louder.

"Dad, don't tell me you're admiring yourself again about how a good father you are." I heard Earth said outside the vent.. "No I'm not... ...actually It's Stewie." I said. A bit proud of my answer.

"Just get out of there before someone gets you." Tetsuo threatened. "Yeah, yeah I'm om it. Grumpy old man."

"I heard that!"

I crawled out of the vent, and Tetsuo helped me to stand up. "Thank you honey."

"You're welcome babe." Then he gave me a kiss on the lips. "Cut it out you two. Jeez, in front of their son." Earth said disgusted on our action. "Whatever. I'll can kiss your father whenever I want." I said, slipping my tongue out. "Just- just, let's just finish the next puzzle and move on to the other." Heh. And he lost from his old man. I took a look around the office. I see a desk, a fan, another vent on the other side of the wall, and a big hallway. "Guys, we're in Five Nights at Freddy's 2."

Then I heard some metal clinging echoing through the hallway. I opened my flashlight and point it at this huge doorway. There's nothing there, but I think this is the way out.

Tetsuo's POV

Mark started walking towards the hallway. "Mark, what're you doing?"

"I think there's something over there." I rolled my eyes, and tookk the flashlight our of my pocket to see if it works. I flipped the switch, and guess what, it worked. I pointed the flashlight to the hallway. "Hey Earth, my flashlight works. Try opening yours." He switched his fkashlight on, and we followed Mark, leading the way.

"The thing that made this awesome is the fact that there is no lights you can find above or below us. And the only thing we can see is total darkness." Eartch admired. Such nerds we are. We continued walking to this long hallway, until I heard something.

"Wait, guys, stop for a second." They stopped at their tracks, and stared at me. "What is it?" Mark asked. They walk closer to me. They're now beside, and we are all gathered, and Mark snuggled his head on my shoulder. I put my hand up, signaling them to stay still. Mark stepped forward and started pointing his flashlight everywhere. He then turned around facing us. He pointed the flashlight above us. "Oh Lord." He said, his voice breaking. His eyes stared at the ceiling, until his body fell backwards to, falling to the ground.

Earth and I turn around and put our flashlights up. Then behind us are 11 animatronics, withered and toy, staring at us with their soul-eating dark animatronic eyes.

"AHHHHAHHHAAHHHAHAHHH!!!"

**************(>w<)***************

Hehehe. Totally worth it :3

And I love how I put Stewie in Mark's head. Oh, and the title was inspired by TRYCON. He was first known as FNAF-SFM , then he staryed making a short film called One Night at Freddy's. Check him out on youtube and leave a like in his description below. If you want to get thing further.....subscribe to him!.....or.....her. (>_>)